In 2003, Proquest Looks to Slightly Improve I&L's 6% Sales Growth
- ProQuest Buys Courier's Custom Pub. Assets, Brings bigchalk Home. // Educational Marketer;1/6/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p7
Reports on the acquisition by ProQuest of Courier Corp. Terms of the deal; Specialization of Courier on custom books and coursepacks for the college market; Profitability of Courier Corp.
- Reynolds Leaves ProQuest. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/4/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 44, p15
Reports on the resignation of group president Joe Reynolds at ProQuest's information and learning group in November 2002. Business unit created by the company as part of the reorganization; Increase in the group's sales for the third quarter ended September 30, 2002.
- McGraw-Hill Climbs To Top Of 1999 Publishers' Profitability Index. // Educational Marketer;04/10/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p2
Provides information on the profits posted by educational publishers in the United States in 1999.
- Harcourt Leads In Texas Reading, ELA Adoptions; Barrett Kendall's New E-Textbook Finds a Niche. // Educational Marketer;06/04/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p1
Presents updates on the sales income of educational publishing companies in the United States as of June 4, 2001, with emphasis on the financial performance of Harcourt.
- Wire-Draw Absolute Encoders. // New Equipment Digest;Nov2005, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p75
The article presents information about the wire-draw absolute encoders from Sick Stegmann Inc. Model BTF wire-draw absolute encoders measure lengths to 50 with resolution to 0.025 mm.
- Sales of College Instructional Materials Climb, Returns Plummet. // Educational Marketer;9/3/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 25, p7
Reports on the increase in the sales revenue of college publishers in the United States in 2001.
- Financial briefs... // Educational Marketer;9/17/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 27, p7
Presents an update on the financial performance of education publishing companies in the United States as of September 17, 2001.
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;12/10/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 35, p7
Presents an update on the funding deal and financial performances of educational publishing firms in the United States as of December 10, 2001.
- Financial News . . . // Educational Marketer;4/10/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p7
Presents news briefs on the corporate revenues of several educational publishing companies in the U.S. as of April 2002.