FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY
- Far West invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;09/04/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30472, p26
Presents information on government bond issues in the United States Far West as of September 4, 1998. Includes names of states; Names of issuers; Amounts of bond issues.
- Far west invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;06/25/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30670, p34
Reports approval status of government agencies bonds sale in Far West, United States as of June 1999. Includes Rio Salado Crossing District stadium bonds in Arizona; San Diego revenue bonds in California; Department of Transportation airport revenue refunding bonds in Hawaii; Underwriter choice...
- Far West invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;02/27/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30340, p46
Presents a chart on the invisible supply of government securities and municipal bonds in the Western States as of February 27, 1998. Includes the Alaska Department of Revenue general airport bonds; Pima County, Arizona highway-user revenue bonds; Clark County, Nevada limited-tax general...
- Far West bond-watch. Marois, Michael B.; Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;02/27/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30340, p47
Reports on developments in municipal bonds and government securities in the Western States as of February 27, 1998. Includes the Calaveras County Water District's plans to distribute $800,000 to people holding bonds in California; California Public Employees' Retirement System's prohibition of...
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;05/25/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31147, p38
Presents information on scheduled municipal bond sales in the Far West, as of May 25, 2001.
- The Far West's Energy Worries Did Nothing to Dampen Debt. Williams, Rochelle; Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;8/17/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31205, p1
Reports on the increase in government bond issuance in Far Western United States despite the energy crisis in the region. Reasons behind the bond issuance trend; Total volume and value of bond offerings of different states.
- Far West bond-watch. Marois, Michael B.; Monsarrat, Sean; Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;01/15/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30559, p29
Chronicles news topics related to municipal bonds among the Western States in the United States. Support for the sale of public safety bonds by Los Angeles, California mayor Richard Riordan; Appointment of former Nevada state treasurer Bob Seale as president and managing director of Gabelli...
- Far West invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;10/15/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30748, p40
Presents a chart depicting planned municipal bond issues in the Far West, as of October 15, 1999.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;05/12/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30890, p29
Reports on bonds to be issued in Western United States in 2000. Los Angeles, California, Airports commercial paper; Hawaii Department of Transportation airport revolving and refunding bonds; Port of Seattle, Washington, revenue bonds.