Ascension Readies Big Sale
- Puerto Rico Prices $800M Tax Note Sale. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p1
Reports on a multi-million tax anticipation securities sale priced by the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. Decline in interest rates of securities; Impact of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on sales and demand of the bonds.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p18
Illustrates results for negotiated sales of securities in the U.S. Reoffering price of the securities; Actual sale price of the securities; Date for selling the securities.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra; Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/13/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31592, p31
Presents several news items related to the U.S. bond industry as of March 13, 2003. Authorization for issuance of multimillion bonds in three separate transactions by Saint Lucie County, Florida-based City Council; Possible sale of revenue-refunding bonds by North Carolina-based Orange Water &...
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;4/11/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 69, p4
The article reports that Misgav, Israel-based Medgenics Inc. has priced its initial public offering in the U.S. of 2.46 million shares of common stock at 4.54 U.S. dollars per share and redeemable common stock purchase warrants at 46 cents per warrant.
- FINANCINGS ROUNDUP. // BioWorld Today;4/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 69, p5
This section offers news briefs in the biotechnology industry, including the completion of a public offering by Ardea Biosciences Inc. and a common stock purchase agreement formed by Generex Biotechnology Corp. with Seaside 88 LP.
- The right buy-sell agreement for your client Your client. Towers, Russell E. // Life Insurance Selling;Apr2012, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p52
The article discusses life insurance-funded buy-sell agreement. It tackles the popular types of buy-sell agreements include cross purchase agreement, stock redemption agreement, unilateral agreement and cross endorsement agreement. It notes the basic structure of each type of agreement where...
- Business continuation planning: Simple solutions sell. Ebert, Robert F.; Stark, William P. // Life Insurance Selling;Apr2012, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p56
The article offers suggestions for business continuation planning and buy-sell agreements. Recommendations include choosing the type of agreement that suits the needs of a business, determining business owners' personal objectives and understanding their finances and financing the buy-sell...
- Merge to cede 5 board seats to Merrick in $20M accord. // Diagnostics & Imaging Week;5/29/2008, Vol. 11 Issue 22, p3
The article reports on a securities purchase agreement of Merge Healthcare with Merrick RIS for $20 million financing through a private placement. Merge plans to sell a $15 million senior secured term note due 2010 and 6,800,000 shares of the company's common stock as partial consideration for...
- The Seven Ds of a Buy-Sell Agreement. Magnuson, Michael S. // Moldmaking Technology Magazine;Aug2008, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p80
The article discusses the seven Ds of a buy-sell agreement. It explains why the buy-sell agreement is important. This entry provides an explanation on the death of a shareholder, disability of a shareholder, and divorce of a shareholder. The valuation of the business is the most important...