Sun shines on Cosmopolitan
- RTA Makers Awake to Bedroom Market. Miller, Hannah // Wood & Wood Products;Jul2001, Vol. 106 Issue 8, p85
Focuses on the move of ready-to-assemble (RTA) furniture manufacturers to include bedroom furniture to their usual computer desks and entertainment armoires for the bedroom. Reasons behind the decision of RTA furniture manufacturers to expand into bedroom collections; Bedroom furniture sold by...
- Retailers respond to specialty bedding additions. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;8/6/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p30
The article reports that bedding manufacturers showcased revamped specialty bedding offerings with consumer-friendly features and prices at the Las Vegas Market in Nevada. According to the manufacturers, retailers plan to use the offerings to boost business in the key sales months. Sealy...
- Bedroom additions win favor in Las Vegas. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;8/6/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p34
The article reports on bedroom furniture manufacturers' claim that the 2007 Las Vegas Market in Nevada had better traffic than July 2006. Kathy Ireland Home by Standard brand manager Sherri Green describes the performance of the company at the show. Meanwhile, Pulaski has received strong...
- Potential runs high among young shoppers. // Furniture/Today;8/25/2003 Supplement, Vol. 27, p24
Reports on the state of the industrial category of master bedroom furniture in the U.S. Competition with mattresses in business for retailers; Range of selection for creative pieces; Establishment of warehouse programs to support direct-container business.
- Land Sky files for Chapter 11. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy 11 protection by Land and Sky in Nebraska. Formulation of a reorganization plan; Decline of the waterbed business; Estimation of the assets and debts.
- Sleep group going to Vegas. // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the decision of the Specialty Sleep Association not to participate in the Futon and Specialty Sleep Exposition in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- You th bedroom--Styles for any taste. // Kids Today;Mar2003, p30
Highlights trends in the youth bedroom market in the U.S. in 2003. Resurgence of natural finishes; Popularity of classic styles with an antique feel; Key functionality components.
- Focus shifts to BR, entertainment. // Furniture/Today;04/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p25
Reports the interest of ready-to-assemble furniture makers in bedroom and home entertainment in the United States. Release of bedroom collections; Adaptation of innovative designs in consumer electronics; Cost of entertainment centers and television stands.
- Hong Kong's Lenox offers wood line in small amounts. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;04/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p65
Reports the availability of high-end bedroom furniture by the Lenox Furniture company in the United States. Styles of bedroom suites by the company; Target sales of the company; Information on company size and markets.