Beds with personality
- Silentnight Beds wins first Internet award. // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p2
Reports that Silentnight Beds has won the first Furniture Industry Awards Consumer Internet Award.
- Silentnight's campaign takes major marketing award. // Cabinet Maker;12/21/2007, Issue 5569, p33
The article announces that Silentnight has received the Category 2 Award from Institute of Marketing in London, England.
- Silentnight wins Apprenticeship Award. // Cabinet Maker;10/23/2015, Issue 5954, p8
The article announces that bed manufacturer Silentnight has won the Large Employer category in North West in the National Apprenticeship Awards 2015.
- Silentnight wins four awards. // Cabinet Maker;1/15/2016, Issue 5964, p8
The article reports that bed manufacturer Silentnight Group Ltd. has garnered four awards for its Safe Nights mattress at the Mother and Baby awards 2016.
- Silentnight Beds' marketing vision pays off. // Cabinet Maker;7/5/2002, Issue 5294, p29
Reports the Marketing Society Internal Marketing Award received by Silentnight Beds in Great Britain. Information on the award; Importance of understanding the corporate vision of employees.
- Silentnight's brands scoop awards. // Cabinet Maker;9/25/2009, Issue 5656, p5
The article announces the Gold Supplier status award given to Silentnight Group Ltd., Sealy UK and Rest Assured Ltd. in Great Britain.
- Apprentices and apprentice employers awards. // Workplace Learning & Skills Bulletin;10/19/2015, Issue 159, p4
The article announces the regional winners of the British National Apprenticeship Awards 2015 for the Greater London, the South West and the Nort West regions, including Keybridge IT Solutions as Unilever Small Employer of the Year and Silentnight Brands as BAE Systems Large Employer of the Year.
- INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS. // Marketing (00253650);6/12/2001, p26
Praises a marketing campaign by Silentnight Beds in Great Britain. Recipient of Internal Communications award at the 2001 Marketing Society Awards; Competition for quality staff from Rolls-Royce; Establishment of an internal communications initiative called CAP.
- Waterbeds for the country. Sears, M.S. // Country Living;Feb1989, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p47
Discusses the popularity of waterbeds, or `flotation sleep,' as it is known in the industry. Health benefits of waterbeds; Comfort; New look of waterbeds; Description. INSET: Want to know more about waterbeds..