Showing skin sense
- Incanto to be relaunched in the UK. // Cabinet Maker;3/22/2013, Issue 5830, p8
The article reports on the plan to relaunch the upholstery brand Incanto in Great Britain through a new company called Creation Italia Srl.
- Incanto targets UK independents. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;09/29/2000, Issue 5207, p6
Reports that Italian upholstery firm Incanto is targeting the British market under the auspices of full time agent Matthew Kutas.
- Incanto: They're 'coming to America' // Furniture/Today;7/1/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 42, p22
Reports the plan of Incanto Divani company to venture in the upholstery industry in the U.S. Readiness to expand the upholstery business of the company; Effort to find a business agent to boost the sales of the company in the area; Partnership negotiated by the Incanto president Giovanni Sforza.
- New site and new lines for Winchester. // Cabinet Maker;9/3/2004, Issue 5404, p6
Reports on the relocation of leather upholstery manufacturer Winchester Furniture from Burnley to Belthorn near Blackburn, England.
- LeatherTrend sets its sights on UK market. // Cabinet Maker;3/22/2002, Issue 5279, p3
Reports the exportation of leather upholstery products from LeatherTrend company in the U.S. Business planning of owner Noel and Peter Robinson; Types of furniture products produced; Quality of the exported products.
- LeatherTrend promotes Parker. // Furniture/Today;6/20/2005 Supplement, Vol. 29, p4
The article reports that Brian Parker has been promoted to national sales manager for upholstery manufacturer LeatherTrend in the U.S. Parker was a former sales representative for the northern Texas area. His new responsibilities at LeatherTrend include managing the sales organization and...
- Hide and seek. // Cabinet Maker;12/5/2003, Issue 5367, p19
Features several Italian leather upholstery in Europe. Key features of Chesterfield King sofa from Natuzzi; Availability of Havana Grand Sofa from Derwent; Style of i293 sofa from Incanto Divani.
- Leather upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;11/17/2006, Issue 5514, p12
The article evaluates several leather upholsteries including Hula from Softline Home Fashions, S377 from Giovanni Sforza Collection of Incanto and Le Corbusier Meridienne from Cassina.
- Buyers focus on value, delivery in leather. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;11/2/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p20
The article offers an overview on the marketing of leather upholstery products in High Point, North Carolina. According to Brian Parker of HTL International, buyers are shopping for value and not just cheap price. It cites the move of producers to hit those prices by using leather splits,...