Winning the credibility battle
- AD OF THE MONTH. // AdMedia;Feb2011, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p14
The article presents several advertising campaigns in New Zealand, including campaign created by DDB Group New Zealand for SKY Television's Rugby World Cup, a newspaper advertisement created by Ogilvy for Brothers In Arms, and the television campaign created by Clemenger BBDO Wellington for the...
- TV TOP 10. // AdMedia;Feb2011, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p32
The article features the top 10 advertising campaigns in New Zealand, based on a December 2010 survey, including the Lotto Wilson campaign by DDB, the ASB Sheep campaign by Droga5, and the Kiwi Xmas campaign by TBWA.
- Hey, nobody's perfect, not even tech-ad makers. Johnson, Bradley // Advertising Age;11/11/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 46, pA28
Looks at several advertising campaigns that were failures. The 1985 SuperBowl spot; IBM Corp.'s first major campaign; Japan's Nippon Steel's launch of Librex Systems; Other campaigns.
- Their favorite group is men without hats. // Advertising Age's Creativity;Mar1997, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p9
Presents information on the poster in Princess Foufou's debut advertising campaign in New York. Inspiration for the poster; Photographer, and creative director for the poster.
- Tangled up in a brew. // Advertising Age's Creativity;Mar1997, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p9
Presents information on the advertising campaign of Paul Keye & Partners, and director Preuit Holland of General Idea, for The Century Council. Target market of the advertisements; Producer, amd editor of the advertisements.
- Quick cuts. // Advertising Age's Creativity;Mar1997, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p35
Presents news briefs relating to the advertising industry in the United States. Citing Bob Johnson, an actress who appeared in a Fallon McElligott Holiday Inn advertisement; Criticism of a advertisement for Pringles; Other information.
- Reviews. DeBellis, Izzy; Peterson, Jason // Advertising Age's Creativity;Mar1997, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p38
Reviews the advertising campaign of Tool of North America agency for client Fox National Hockey League hockey.
- The kafka questionnaire. Slosberg, Rob // Advertising Age's Creativity;Jun98, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p50
Presents a questionnaire related to advertisement campaigns in the United States. Sexual orientation of the Mr. Clean character; Information on the Joe Camel character; Reference to Snuggles, as a popular spokesanimal.
- Half-truths well told. Van Bakel, Rogier // Advertising Age's Creativity;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p3
Editorial. Discusses advertising campaigns. Examination of the reality which is hidden in the advertising campaigns; Reference to various advertising campaigns.