Ahead of schedule
- Furniture Village for Sloane Square. // Cabinet Maker;11/29/2002, Issue 5315, p3
Announces the opening of a retail store by Furniture Village in London, England. Area of the store; Range of products to be offered at the store; Approval granted to the company to lease the Duke of York development site.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;4/11/2003, Issue 5332, p3
Reports on the opening of the London Furniture Co. store of the firm Furniture Village in London, England. Store space; Products found in the store.
- Furniture Village. // Cabinet Maker;07/21/2000, Issue 5197, p11
Features Furniture Village's furniture retail store in Great Britain. Product offerings; Retail atmosphere; Quality of customer service rendered.
- Five-year plan outlines retailer's ambition. // Cabinet Maker;6/5/2015, Issue 5935, p8
The article reports on the five year plan of independently owned retail business Furniture Village, which include a new ecommerce platform for the website and the opening of 20 new stores in Great Britain.
- Retailer marks 25 years of business. // Cabinet Maker;11/7/2014, Issue 5908, p4
The article reports on family-run furniture retailer Furniture Village Ltd.'s refurbishment of its Abingdon store, including fresh product ranges and new bespoke offers to mark its twenty-fifth year of business in Great Britain.
- Furniture Village annual profit down by a fifth. // Cabinet Maker;2/3/2012, Issue 5773, p8
The article reports on the drop-off of the annual pre-tax profits of Furniture Village Ltd., a retailer in Great Britain, in 2011.
- Five stores are visited every month to check service. This month we look at: Watford. // Cabinet Maker;10/13/2006, Issue 5509, p48
The article offers information about some retailers of furniture products at Watford, England. The Multiyork store is characterized by its well-arranged furniture products and attractive home accessories. Cargo, with its orange and white plastic flooring, offers saleable and cheap accessories....
- Upmarket test for Furniture Village. // Cabinet Maker;11/11/2005, Issue 5464, p5
Reports on the plan of Furniture Village to launch an upmarket store format in London, England. Basis of the concept of the new store; Statement of buying and merchandising director David Imrie on the significance of the launch to the company; Product ranges offered at the new store.
- Second FV2 for Furniture Village. // Cabinet Maker;4/21/2006, Issue 5484, p3
The article reports on the plan of Furniture Village to launch its second FV2 concession in Tunbridge Wells, England. The plan is part of the company's strategy to stretch the price architecture of the whole chain. David Imrie, company buying and merchandise director, asserted that the new...