How to SIT properly
- Instant Cellphone Systems. Wilson, Jim // Popular Mechanics;Mar2000, Vol. 177 Issue 3, p15
Features the SRAM self-contained mobile radio station from French company SIT. Cellular phone system contained in SRAM; Effect on satellite-based telephone companies; Sights of SIT.
- It's not just the economy. Rosen, Brahm; Farkas, Peter P. // CA Magazine;Aug95, Vol. 128 Issue 6, p47
Discusses factors that contribute to a company's success or failure. Management; Excess space; Investment in non-core businesses; Excess inventories.
- Success, like dessert, is supposed to come last. Poorman Jr., Robert W. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/29/94, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p7A
Discusses matters pertaining to business success. Drawbacks of the pursuit of instant gratification; Economic pessimism as a result of a negative point of view; Lessons learned despite the immense changes business has undergone in the 1970s and 1980s.
- Top tips of the week. // PHC Profit Report;12/15/96, Vol. 4 Issue 24, p3
Offers tips on how to succeed in business. Customer services; Marketing materials; Telephone on-hold marketing scripts; Customer loyalty.
- A day in the life. Blau, Frank // Plumbing & Mechanical;Nov95, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p42
Focuses on success in business. Importance of hard work; Health concerns; Review of business plans; Customer services and relations; Leisure activities.
- Fastest-Growing Companies 2003 seeks nominations. // South Carolina Business Journal;Apr2003, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p3
Reports on the admission of nominations for South Carolina's Fastest-Growing Companies 2003. Ranking of the business enterprises; Qualification of the nominee.
- Argue with success. Organ, Dennis W.; Miller, Jack // Business Horizons;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p1
Editorial. Focuses on success in business. Competition and service issues; Arguments; Importance of hard work.
- Measure cause, not effect. Bittlestone, Robert // Management Today;Jun98, p88
Discusses the factors attributed to the success of businesses. Problems faced by managers in defining business success; Importance of performance measurement; What profit and loss illustrates. INSET: Spot the trends behind the numbers.
- Success this year depends on what you don't do. Graham, John R. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;1/31/94, Vol. 98 Issue 5, p17
Focuses on the aspect of business success that is achieved by avoiding the different ways that causes major mistakes or risks in making business decisions.