Dorma plant faces closure
- Dorma shows at home. // Home Furnishings;May96, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p3
Reports on developments pertaining to British Home furnishings company Dorma. Exhibition of bedwear designs at its showroom in Manchester, England; Production of a brochure; Advertising.
- Dorma launches 1997 catalogue. // Home Furnishings;May/June97, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p6
Reports on the introduction of a catalogue by the Dorma company. Contents of the catalogue.
- Dorma turns on to Intohome. // Cabinet Maker;07/24/98, Issue 5098, p5
Reports on the show room of Dorma Group.
- Gun lockers. // Corrections Today;Jul94, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p234
Presents information on The Dorma Group, a company that provides gun locker devices and equipment to correctional facilities in the United States.
- Dorma picks new agency for ...800,000 brand push. // Home Furnishings;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p5
Presents information on Dorma company's appointment of an agency to handle its advertising. Value of the advertising account; Name of the agency that won the account; Responsibilities of the advertising agency.
- Energy-efficient solutions suit modern designs. // Detail (English Edition);Mar/Apr2014, Vol. 2014 Issue 2, p198
The article offers brief information on the glass revolving doors from Dorma UK.
- Dorma's design potential. // Glass Age;Apr2002, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p66
Introduces the Arcos range of door fittings from Dorma Group. Design objectives; Range of its patch fittings.
- Dorma's Glasgow revolver. // Glass Age;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p58
Reports that Dorma has installed a KTV revolving door at the Glasgow, Scotland-based Milton Hotel. Features of the hotel construction project; Features of the KTV revolving door.
- DORMA ROLLS OUT 'DGES.' Schwartz, Richard // Glass Age;May2003, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p26
Reports on the launching of the DORMA Glass Estimating Software (DGES) by British glass manufacturer Dorma. Interrogative approach of the software; Design of the software to allow estimators to build-in the costs of the glass itself.