Lie back and think of. . . anything!
- Consumer scorecard. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;7/29/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 46, BEDDING TODAY. p32
Summarizes the findings of a study on the attitude of consumers toward sleep and health in the U.S. Growth in the recognition of sleep as vital factor in wellness and health; Marketing implications for bedding retailers; Estimates on the number of consumers considering comfort in selecting...
- Industry failing to close bedding's big buying gap. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;4/1/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p247
Focuses on the 'buying gap' in the bedding industry in the United States. Reasons why consumers shop for beds but do not buy; Percentage of U.S. households who shopped for bedding and who bought bedding in 2002.
- Retailers offer thoughts on closing buying gap. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;4/28/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p35
Presents views of executives concerning buying gap in the bedding industry. Thoughts on the bedding shopping process; Challenges consumers face when they shop for mattresses; Solutions to bridge the buying gap.
- Bedding tops this year's list of consumers' buying plans. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;8/29/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 49, p22
The article focuses on the results of the survey conducted by "Furniture/Today," which reveal that the trend in the purchase of bedding in 2010 will continue in 2011.
- Bedding spending rises to $10.6B in '05 as more consumers buy high-end goods. French, Dana // Furniture/Today;4/10/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 31, pC2
The article reports on the results of the "Furniture/Today" magazine's Consumer Buying Trends Survey which showed that 15 million households in the United States have bought a mattress in 2005. The survey showed that bedding is the largest category in the furniture market. The survey also showed...
- Why it could be a great year for bedding sales. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;03/19/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p48
Presents favorable outlook for the United States bedding industry in 2001 with the results of 'Furniture/Today's survey of consumer buying trends. Consumer's purchasing plans; Consumer demographics.
- Sleep Council advertisements reap rewards. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;06/23/2000, Issue 5193, p4
Highlights a report by The Sleep Council which found advertising to have a growing impact on consumer bed buying patterns.
- Tailor messages to reach key female consumers. // Furniture/Today;8/23/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 48, p22
The article presents an analysis concerning the speech delivered by Houston, Texas-based Mattress Firm veteran Karrie Forbes at the 2010 Furniture/Today's Bedding Conference, in which he discussed the differences in men and women's insights on mattress shopping.
- Why 'worst' year also was one of the strongest. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;2/18/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p69
Presents justification by the author for statements he made regarding the market stature of bedding industry of the U.S. in the year 2001. Factors responsible for the decline in the bedding industry; Overview of data stating that the year 2001 is the year for bedding industry of the U.S.; ...