Magnet outperforms market with 8% rise
- Lemonade stand. // Finance Week;05/18/2001, p24
Cites a study by Ernst & Young and the US Kauffman Centre for Entrepreneurial Leadership indicating that companies that try to balance growth and profitability tend to excel. Classification of entrepreneurial business into three groups, builders, harvesters and leaders.
- Enodis warns of profits deterioration at Magnet chain. // Cabinet Maker;03/30/2001, Issue 5231, p5
Reports the decline in the corporate profits of Magnet, a bedroom and kitchen chain in Great Britain. Condition of trading at Magnet; Comparison of sales between Magnet and competitor MFI; Product operations account of Magnet.
- Magnet sales edge up. // Cabinet Maker;8/30/2002, Issue 5302, p2
Reports on an increase in the sales of British furniture manufacturer Magnet in the first six months of 2002.
- Class Act. Webb, Craig // Remodeling;Jun2013, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p24
The article focuses on the 2013 Big50, a list of companies who are aggressive and progressive, which reports nine percent of net profit and 33 percent of average gross margins in 2012 which is resulted due to rise in revenue per employee and decline in average number of employees.
- Positive Results. Taulbert, Clifton // Executive Excellence;Mar2002, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p14
Advises business executives on how to sustain profitability and business success. Deployment of initiatives which will require the collective and collaborative efforts of all employees; Valuing of the diversity of each person.
- Contractor Success Group teaches members to be better... Bas, Ed // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/25/95, Vol. 196 Issue 17, p3
No abstract available.
- Aflac Just Ducky. // DRIP Investor;Dec2007, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p7
The article highlights Aflac insurance company in the U.S. The author states that Aflac is one of the companies that holds up well when the market is shaky, and it has shown superior strength in trading. The company, which adopted a duck for its mascot, showed an increase in its per-share...
- DATABASE/CRM. // Direct Marketing News;Sep2012, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p38
The article provides insights on how to promote profitable customer relationships.
- For Internet success, add liberal dose of `e'. Cappo, Joe // Crain's Chicago Business;04/10/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p8
Comments on the profitability of electronic-commerce companies in the United States. Necessity of profitability for success; Level of confidence displayed by electronic-commerce companies; Keys to the success of electronic-commerce businesses.