- Red Clay. SZERMAN, MILLIE // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Aug2013, Vol. 114 Issue 7, p44
The article presents a brief profile on U.S.-based Red Clay which started as a home products manufacturer founded in 2011 which has been transformed into an online studio where designers, brands and consumers congregate to turn good ideas into compelling objects for the home.
- Markets at a Glance. Domeisen, Natalie; Doyen, Nourane; da Luz, Jose; El-Darwish, May; Buffet, Pierre; Muller, Didier // International Trade Forum;2000, Issue 2, p8
Reports on the wooden househould furniture exports to the European Union (EU). Consumer preferences for wooden furniture; Details on rubberwood, the main source for wooden furniture; Factor which is essential to the export growth.
- CONSUMER CORNER. // Home Accents Today;Dec2014, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p23
The article presents the results of a survey among online home furnishings shoppers about the practice of replacing area rugs seasonally.
- 54% Going Green at Home. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep/Oct2013, Vol. 114 Issue 8, p16
The article offers information on the fifth annual consumer research study conducted by the nonprofit organization Sustainable Furnishing Council which reports that 49 percent of the consumers in the U.S. are interested in buying green home furnishings products.
- Men have no style, says survey. // Cabinet Maker;11/03/2000, Issue 5212, p4
Reports on the study carried out by MORI of unmarried women's behavior when shopping for home products in Great Britain.
- How would you like to pay? de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;04/06/2001, Issue 5232, p22
Reports on the trend among British house furnishings companies of offering different consumer credit schemes. Overview on currently available payment schemes within the British house furnishings industry; Advantages of industry players from offering credit options to their customers; Increase...
- 'Asterisk market' poses some new questions. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;10/29/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p70
Comments on developments in home furnishings in the United States. Decline of trade show attendance; Vitality of home visits by furniture retailers; Identification of consumer needs.
- What retailers want. Evans, Terry C. // Home Channel News;3/3/2003, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p11
Introduces articles on the influence of women consumers on a majority of home improvement purchases published in the March 3, 2003 issue of the 'Home Channel News' journal. Changes in women's roles; Advertising and marketing strategies that target women; Design and packaging of products for women.
- SFC study reveals growing concern with sustainability issues. // Furniture/Today;4/6/2015, Vol. 39 Issue 32, p68
The article discusses results of the 2015 Green Home Furnishings Consumer Study of the Sustainable Furnishings Council (SFC) which revealed growing concerns of sustainability by assessing consumer awareness, and behavior in a variety of issues related to sustainable furnishings.