Tee total benefits
- EVENTS CALENDAR. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/21/2006, Vol. 53 Issue 30, p34A
The article presents a calendar of charitable events in Long Island, New York. The annual Gelatin Slide for the benefit of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society will be held on July 21, 2006. The Orchid Ball for the benefit of the Child Development Center of the Hamptons Foundation for Special...
- Charity Tour pushes Arby's Endowment past $1M mark. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/26/99, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p22
Reports the impact of Arby's Charity Tour Championship amateur golf tournament on the Arby's Foundation Endowment Fund in Miami, Florida. Participation of the Big Brothers/Big Sisters of America national spokesman Lynn Swann in the tournament; List of tournament sponsors; Amount raised by the...
- Elant Golf Open raises $50,000. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/25/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 30, p15
The article reports on the Elant Foundation's 4th annual Elant Golf Open held at the Dutchess Golf and Country Club in Poughkeepsie, New York on July 14, 2011, which raised more than 50,000 dollars that will be used to enhance Elant's environments and incorporate technology resources.
- New England NHFA sets charity golf event. // Furniture/Today;5/28/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 37, p25
The article reports on the fifth annual charity golf tournament of the New England chapter of the National Home Furnishings Association on June, to be held on June 12, 2012 at the Blackstone National Golf Club in Sutton, Massachusetts, which proceeds will benefit The Home for Little Wanderers.
- GOOD DEEDS. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Jul2005, Vol. 19 Issue 7, pA12
Presents several philanthropy in Washington. Fund raising initiative of Gesa Credit Union by selling Beanies for Babies during Christmas; Highlights of the Washington Apple Education Foundation Benefit Golf Tournament.
- GIVING. // Orange County Business Journal;8/25/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p10
The article offers news briefs related to fundraising in California. 125 golfers raised $200,000 at the Orange County Invitational Golf Tournament for the Orange County Chapter of the American Cancer Society. Meanwhile, Laguna College of Art & Design raised $110,000 for student programs and...
- Organizers hope concerts will spur preview ticket sales. Welch, Sherri Begin // Crain's Detroit Business;1/5/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p21
The article reports that the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) has added two more concerts to the show in order to increase attendees of the fundraiser. The charity preview is all about the kids and raising money for the charities. According to the estimations, the NAIAS had sold...
- Upcoming golf tournaments. // New Hampshire Business Review;9/3/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 19, p8A
Provides information about golf tournaments in New Hampshire as of September 16, 2004. Venue of the 22ndf Annual American Cancer Society Golf Tournament; Costs per golf player for the Seventh Annual Junior Senior Friends Program Charity Golf Tournament; Fund raising of the Women Supporting Women...
- A Classic Example. O'Brien, George // BusinessWest;9/17/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p13
The article focuses on the Max's Golf Classic Tournament in Massachusetts. The charity tournament is becoming one of the most popular tournaments in the region's crammed slate. In fours years, the Classic has raised more than $500,000 for Baystate Children's Hospital, the beneficiary of the...