- WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT OCTOBER. // Marie Claire (US Edition);Oct2016, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p24
The article offers information related to performance art, events and fashion. Topics include the team up of fashion curator Opening Ceremony and clothing company Esprit, the Austin City Limits Music Festival in Texas, and the "Beyond Bling" exhibition to be held at the Los Angeles County Museum...
- Esprit company. // Architectural Record;Mid-Sep1986, Vol. 174 Issue 11, p104
Doug and Susie Tompkins, owners of the San Francisco-based company Esprit, have built their empire not only on offering up to-the-red-hot-minute styling at ready-to-wear prices, but have also enhanced its reputation by their patronage of high design. A look at their Cologne, West Germany store,...
- Esprit sets 1st Japanese unit. Hirano, Koji // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/10/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 30, p24
Reports on the opening of Esprit International's first store in Tokyo, Japan in October 1994. Store to be run by Esprit Retail Japan; Recognition of changes in Japanese consumers' lifestyles; Expansion plans.
- Esprit Europe aims for more freestanding stores. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/8/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 110, p24
Reports on Esprit Europe's plan for more than 30 new freestanding stores throughout Europe over the next two years. Base; Expected sales; Independents as important part of the Group's European business; Largest market; Experiment on retail formats in Germany; Part of the United Kingdom...
- Esprit schlieÃŸt LÃ¤den in Nordamerika. Probe, Anja // Textilwirtschaft;2/9/2012, Issue 6, p42
The article discusses fashion company Esprit Holding which is closing their stores in North America.
- Esprit rekindles its licensing fire in the US. Andreoli, Teresa // License!;Feb2002, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p88
Talks about the licensing efforts of global brand Esprit in the U.S. as of February 2002. Domestic licensees; Expected revenue in 2002; Partnership with eyewear maker Charmant.
- Esprit. P. A. // Textilwirtschaft;4/29/2010, Issue 17, p7
The article presents a decrease in revenue at Esprit Holdings Limited in Hongkong, China.
- Bates is Esprit apparel sales VP. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/2/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 21, p14
Reports on the naming of Barry Bates as the vice president of sales at Esprit Apparel. Position held at Sam & Libby Apparel; Responsibilities.
- Esprit Holding To List Shares On London Board. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/15/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 113, p5
Announces the plans of apparel company Esprit Holding Ltd. to list its shares on the London Stock Exchange beginning December 1998. Head of the firm; Operations of Esprit; Number of stores owned by the company.