- More Lombok redundancies expected. // Cabinet Maker;8/26/2011, Issue 5752, p6
The article reports that furniture chain Angora (2009) Ltd., also known as Lombok, is expected to make further redundancies at its head office in London, England.
- Lombok seeks partners for expansion. // Cabinet Maker;11/1/2002, Issue 5311, p3
Reports on the expansion plans of furniture retailer Lombok in Great Britain.
- Lombok closes majority of its stores. // Cabinet Maker;8/12/2011, Issue 5750, p8
The article informs that furniture chain Lombok has closed its seven stores in England, including those located at Brighton, Kingston, and Wimbledon.
- More stores. // Cabinet Maker;4/20/2007, Issue 5534, p3
A photograph of the Lombok furniture store in Great Britain is presented.
- Lombok bought out of pre-pack administration. // Cabinet Maker;8/19/2011, Issue 5751, p8
The article reports that the management of Lombok has entered into administration through insolvency firm Leonard Curtis in 2011 in Great Britain.
- Lombok MD talks of physical expansion despite recent downsizing. // Cabinet Maker;10/14/2011, Issue 5759, p10
The article reports on the statement of Lombok managing director Stewart Lewis that the opening of Lombok concession in House of Fraser (Stores) Ltd.'s branch in Birmingham, England is part of its strategic growth plan for business expansion, despite of the closure of its 12 stores in August 2011.
- Happy to see others succeed. // Cabinet Maker;6/16/2006, Issue 5492, p35
The article interviews William Landale about his job as managing director of Great Britain-based furniture retailer Lombok. He discussed his reasons for choosing his career path. He also described the best and worst bits of the job. Job satisfaction to him constitutes succeeding and working with...
- Lombok signs deal with House of Fraser. // Cabinet Maker;6/24/2011, Issue 5743, p10
The article reports that Lombok Ltd. has agreed to start a discount sale a store of House of Fraser (Stores) Ltd. located at Oxford Street in London, England, from June 27, 2011.
- Lombok reports sales uplift after online boom. // Cabinet Maker;12/17/2010, Issue 5718, p8
The article reports that furniture and accessory retailer Lombok has experienced a sales uplift of 7% to the year end August 1, 2010, and the company attributed the increase through a significant overhaul of online retail.