Gautier to offer home deliveries
- Versatility, storage drive ongoing growth in youth. Casinger, Lisa; Merritte, Tarry K. // Furniture/Today;3/17/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 28, p20
The article reports on developments concerning the furniture industry in the United States. In reveals that about 5.3 million U.S. households spent an estimated $5 million buying furniture for youth bedrooms and other adult bedrooms in 2006. According to manufacturers from across a range of...
- Gautier extends in-house event. // Cabinet Maker;1/15/2010, Issue 5670, p20
The article discusses the move of French furniture manufacturer Gautier to extend its in-house event due to the unpredictable weather conditions.
- Sit 'n Sleep takes Rolls-Royce approach. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;9/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p28
Reports on the Rolls-Royce marketing approach of bedroom furniture retailer Sit 'n Sleep store in California. Launch of promotional campaigns; Product quality; Customer services.
- Badcock fills a niche with Kids Korner. Casinger, Lisa // Kids Today;Apr2008, p22
The article focuses on the services and operation of Badcock Home Furniture & More, a bedroom furniture firm, in the U.S. Badcock Home opens in 1904 with more than 312 branches in Southeast states and five distribution centers. The company has staffed more than 1,200, headed by its president Don...
- Youth heats up at High Point Market. KITCHEN, JANE // Kids Today;Nov/Dec2012, p28
The article focuses on advancements in the product range introduced by several bedroom furniture industries in the U.S. It reports that manufacturers are working to provide iPod hookups and accessories in order to attract consumers. It informs that youth furniture resource NE Kids has expanded...
- Craftmatic gets OFT warning---again. // Cabinet Maker;8/22/2003, Issue 5352, p4
Reports on the warning given by the British Office of Fair Trading to the bed firm Craftmatic Adjustable Beds for customer services. Guarantee provided by the firm to the agency; Products of the company; Complaints of the customers against the firm.
- Upholding standards. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2007, Issue 5554, p12
The article focuses on the growing number of consumer complaints on beds in Great Britain. According to the author, the consumer complaints handled by the FIRA's Home Service Technician team has accounted 7.9% on December and the proportion almost doubled on July with 13.57 % and by May it...
- King Koil program to let consumers 'create a bed' Perry, David // Furniture/Today;9/13/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p2
Reports on the â€œcreate a bedâ€ program of the bedroom furniture maker King Koil in Hinsdale, Illinois. Benefits of the program to consumers; Opportunity of the consumers to select bedding components; Plans of the company on the program.
- Gautier rolling out U.S. gallery program. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;02/26/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p2
Focuses on French furniture firm Gautier's introduction of a gallery program in selected stores in the United States. Goal of strengthening its position in the market; Description of gallery at Baby Love specialty store in Sunrise, Florida; Entitlements and benefits for retailers.