Delay for Silentnight restructuring plan
- Marketing award for silentnight. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p1
Reports that the marketing team at Silentnight Beds has received the Consumer Marketing award at the Furniture Industry Awards gala dinner for its advertising campaign featuring a hippo and duck.
- Silentnight snaps up Ducal for Â£15m. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/03/2000, Issue 5212, p1
Reports on Silentnight Holdings' acquisition of Ducal, a cabinet and upholstery manufacturer in Great Britain.
- Silentnight warns of more restructuring pain. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p3
Reports on the financial performance of furniture firm Silentnight Holdings in Great Britain as of May 9, 2003. Restructuring cost; Pre-tax losses; Operating profits; Bed sales.
- Growing Silentnight looks forward to investment boost. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/15/98, Issue 5088, p5
Reports on the increase in the profits of Silentnight Holdings due to the 10 percent and 11 percent rise in bed and cabinet sales in Great Britain. Increase in the sales of the country's bed trade; Expectations of continued increase in sales with the warehousing and extensions at Perfecta and...
- New lines bring in orders for Silentnight Group. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;09/18/98, Issue 5106, p4
Reports on Silentnight Group's launching of a line of furniture at Salterforth in England. Attendance at the launch; Value of orders; Notable items from the line.
- Children are the goal. // Cabinet Maker;05/12/2000, Issue 5187, p4
Reports on Silentnight Furniture's plan to branch out into the children's market with the launch of its Mad About Football bedroom cabinet range at its At Home.
- Stockists suffer the long wait for Silentnight brand. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;7/30/2004, Issue 5399, p8
Reports on the plan of Silentnight Group to change the management of its furniture division in Great Britain. Supply chain problems of the division; Appointment of Phil Goodier as managing director of the division; Impact of the problem on the company.
- Silentnight amends business plan. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2008, Issue 5592, p4
The article reports that furniture company Silentnight Group is amending its business plan to stay competitive in Great Britain. The group is launching measures to cut costs in all its operating companies which include Silentnight Beds, Sealy and Rest Assured. The measures include reducing...
- Silentnight Beds wins first Internet award. // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p2
Reports that Silentnight Beds has won the first Furniture Industry Awards Consumer Internet Award.