Winter sale figures warm up
- A 'golden trading period' on the way. // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2001, Issue 5248, p4
Forecasts the increase in the profits of furniture retailers in Great Britain for the year 2002.
- May sales slide below 2002's figures. // Cabinet Maker;6/13/2003, Issue 5342, p6
Presents the graph depicting the sales performance of furniture and flooring retailers in Great Britain as of June 2003.
- On and on-the never ending 'sales' story. // Cabinet Maker;8/29/2003, Issue 5353, p7
Focuses on the sales trends in the furniture industry in Great Britain. Factors affecting the business; Effect of sales performance on the manufacturers; Discounts offered by retailers.
- Retail intelligence. // Cabinet Maker;10/3/2003, Issue 5358, p12
Presents charts depicting the sales performance of the furniture industry in Great Britain. Disappointment of retailers on the declining sales of living cabinet; Outlook for bedroom cabinet; Producers of upholstery.
- April trading. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;6/3/2005, Issue 5441, p24
Reports on the trading operations of furniture retailers in Great Britain. Increase in the sales of some retailers; Sales performance of the bedroom furniture; Net import levels of retailers.
- RETAIL INTELLIGENCE. // Cabinet Maker;6/3/2005, Issue 5441, p24
Focuses on the sales performance of furniture retailers in Great Britain. Percentage of retailers with decline in bed furniture sales; Maintenance of bedroom cabinet sales by some retailers; Increase in the upholstery sales of some retailers.
- M&5 homewares up. // Cabinet Maker;1/12/2007, Issue 5520, p4
The article reports on the sales performance of Marks & Spencer homewares in United Kingdom. The company's sales has been increased to 9.2 percent within three months, from October to December 30. In July to September 30, there was a 17.7 rise in homewares sale and 23.3 percent in the first...
- Retail Intelligence. // Cabinet Maker;8/6/2004, Issue 5400, p12
Presents the results of the survey on furniture sales of retailers in Great Britain. Growth in the sales of cabinets; Increase in the sales of beds; Average prices of upholstery.
- Levitz same-store sales up 2.8%, net loss cut. // Furniture/Today;07/24/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p54
Informs on the financial results for United States furniture store chain Levitz Furniture for the year ended March 31, 2000.