- Order out of anarchy: The international law of war. Anderson, Gary M.; Gifford Jr., Adam // CATO Journal;Spring/Summer95, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p25
Explores the international constitution as it deals with war. International law as a result of interactions among governments which is not a governmentally provided public good; Constraints on the behavior of nations at war; Influence of technological changes on war.
- THE POST WAR HIGH. Powers, William // National Journal;4/19/2003, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p1242
Analyzes the front page of the April 9, 2003 issue of 'The Washington Post' newspaper. Information on the reporters of the newspaper who were sent to cover the U.S. war on Iraq; Main false note of the newspaper.
- Iraq. // National Journal;4/19/2003, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p1243
Presents the finding of some surveys related to the U.S.-led war against Iraq, in April 2003. Percentage of Americans who think Saddam Hussein is still alive and well; Percentage of respondents who supported rebuilding efforts by the Americans and British; Percentage of respondents who said...
- UPFRONT QUIZ SHOW. // New York Times Upfront (Teacher's Edition);3/7/2003, Vol. 135 Issue 11, pT7
Presents a quiz related to war and other topics.
- Upfront QUIZ 1. // New York Times Upfront (Teacher's Edition);4/18/2003, Vol. 135 Issue 13, pT5
Presents a quiz on an article about the U.S.-led war in Iraq, published on the April 18, 2003 issue of journal 'The New York Times Upfront.'
- Resources for teaching about the Iraq conflict. // Curriculum Review;Apr2003, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p7
Presents Internet sources for offering information about the U.S. war against Iraq.
- The new great game. Kleveman, Lutz C. // Ecologist;Apr2003, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p28
Comments that the U.S. war on Iraq is about a war over who controls the earth's remaining energy reserves. Investments in oil refineries in Iraq; Expected decline in the United States' daily crude production through 2013; Recommendation to secure oil supplies for the United States' wasteful way...
- Oil wars. // Ecologist;Apr2003, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p34
Chronicles events of war over oil.
- A CORRECTION. // American Heritage;Jun1968, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p99
Presents a correction to the article "Mr. Coolidge's Jungle War" that was published in the December 1967 issue.