- Fast-roping. // Airman;Jun2004, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p49
Presents a photograph of a pararescueman from the 64th Expeditionary Rescue Squadron fast-ropes an HH-60G Pave Hawk while deployed to Balad Air Base in Iraq.
- GAS ON THE GO. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Aug2010, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p4
Several photographs of U.S. Air Force Reserve members are presented including Senior Airman Crystal Craver, Airman Ashley Wiley and Staff Sergeant Lynn Magistrate.
- AROUND THE AIR FORCE. // Airman;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p4
Several photographs on the activities happening around the U.S. Air Force are presented.
- Uniform tests underway. // Airman;Sep2003, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p10
Presents a photograph depicting a uniform test of the 89th Maintenance Group of the U.S. Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland.
- Follow Me. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Oct2009, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p32
A photograph of a U.S. Air Force soldier, Staff Sergeant Kealvin Barnett of the 403rd Security forces Squadron at Keesler Air Force Base, Mississippi during a combat physical training exercise is presented.
- Professional business management course--basic, first validated DoD comptrollership... // Armed Forces Comptroller;Fall94, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p47
Presents a photo of the graduating class and course developers of the Professional Business Management Course - Basic, First Validated Department of Defense (DoD) Comptrollership Course. Air Training Command, 82nd Training Wing, Sheppard Air Force Base, Wichita Falls, Texas, April 11-22, 1994.
- HISTORY. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Apr2013, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p17
A photo essay which documents the different events by the U.S. Air Force reserve band on various occasions around the world is presented.
- ORGANIZATIONS THE BOOK 2009. // Airman;Mar2009, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p4
A photograph of the Bolling Force Base, Washington D.C. U.S. Air Force Honor Guard Drill Team from performing at the Udvar-Hazy Air and Space Museum located in Chantilly, Virginia on December 18, 2008 is presented.
- Asteroid snapshots. Nadis, Steve; Stover, Dawn // Popular Science;Jan97, Vol. 250 Issue 1, p26
Reports on plans by the United States Air Force to launch a spacecraft called Clementine 2 to take the first close-up pictures of so-called near-Earth asteroids. The spacecraft a follow up to Clementine 1; Similarities of the project to National Aeronautics and Space Administration's Near-Earth...