CIFG Seeks Public Finance Analyst To Add to Other Recent New Hires
- CDC IXIS Financial Guaranty of France Receives Triple-A's from Fitch, S&P. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31270, p56
Reports on the financial ratings of holding company CDC IXIS Financial Guaranty North America that has moved into the U.S. bond insurance market and its European subsidiary CDC IXIS Financial Guaranty Europe. License for the New York City-based company; Hopes of the company regarding business...
- CDC IXIS North America Can Now Operate in 27 States. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;11/6/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31756, p7
Reports that CDC IXIS Financial Guaranty North America Inc. has been granted licenses to operate as a bond insurer in Colorado and Oregon. Nature of business of the company.
- Bond Insurers: CDC IXIS Financial Guaranty Units Receive the Coveted Triple- Triple A. Smith, Aaron // Bond Buyer;1/10/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31301, p6
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned Aaa ratings to bond insurers CDC IXIS Financial Guaranty and its subsidiary CDC IXIS Financial Guaranty Europe. Ratings assigned by Fitch Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp. to the other companies; Companies owned by CDC IXIS Financial...
- Insurer Cuts Teeth on $1B N.Y.C. Deal. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;7/15/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31427, p1
Reports the offering of insurance for a general obligation bond issue by CDC IXIS Financial Guaranty North America company in New York City. Amount of insurance coverage offered by the company; Statement regarding the offering by public finance director Michael Uhouse; Consideration of the...
- CIFG N.A. Gets a New York License To Go With Three Triple-A Ratings. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;6/3/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31399, p41
Announces the triple-A bond ratings received by CDC IXIS Financial Guaranty North America on its municipal bond insurance license in New York. Criteria of the rating; Company history; Implication of the received rating.
- ARIZONA: Unkind Cuts. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/26/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31521, p33
Reports that the Phoenix suburb of Glendale in Arizona will stop hiring employees and cut back on replacing equipment and put off several city projects as of November 2002. Reasons for the expected move; Cuts in department budgets of the suburb.
- Recruitment and selection. // People Management;01/26/95, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p11
Informs the hiring and selection of employees in Great Britain. Increase of advertised jobs for senior executives; Scheme by HMS Personnel Services for the distribution and food processing industries; Increases in recruitment advertising volumes.
- People and post. // People Management;05/04/95, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p14
Focuses on appointments and resignations from office of some employees in personnel management field in Great Britain. Appointment of Tom Cannon as chief executive of the Management Charter Initiative; Appointment of William Abell as general manager for personnel of Midlands Co-of; Resignation...
- People going places. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Dec96/Jan97, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p12
Presents information on the hiring of employees at companies which are involved in the adhesive and sealants industry in the United States. Selection of Elizabeth Meyers Armstrong, as Zeneca Resins' general manager for the Americas; Selection of Thomas Bezek as a process chemist at Adhesives...