Mayor: D.C. Stadium Could Use Taxable, Tax-Exempt Debt
- Petition Forgeries Cost D.C. Mayor A Fine And Force Him To Conduct Write-In Campaign. // Jet;9/2/2002, Vol. 102 Issue 11, p5
Focuses on Washington, D.C. mayor Anthony Williams, who was ordered to pay a fine due to fraudulent signatures on his nomination petitions.
- WASHINGTON, D.C. // Gay & Lesbian Times;4/2/2009, Issue 1110, p21
The article reports that former mayor Anthony Williams has withdrawn his application to join Catholic service society Order of Malta in Washington D.C.
- Politics '98. Gizzi, John // Human Events;10/02/98, Vol. 54 Issue 37, p14
Presents information on Anthony Williams, who was elected as the city's chief financial officer to serve under Mayor Marion Barry of Washington D.C. Details on Williams work; Reference to Williams' winning the Democratic nomination for mayor of the City; Information on Williams' opponent Carol...
- Williams' office reshuffles staff. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;03/11/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30348, p5
Focuses on various management changes in the office of District of Columbia's chief financial officer Anthony Williams.
- Adding a Sheen to D.C. Yu, Ting; Adkins, Greg; Hamm, Liza; Chaney, Jen; Fahner, Molly; Felder, Rachel; Fleeman, Mike; Joseph, Alli; Michael, Neil; Stoynoff, Natasha; Tirella,, Jospeh V.; Trabattoi, Praxcillia; Winecoff, Charles // People;12/3/2001, Vol. 56 Issue 23, p19
Focuses on the television promotion of Washington, D.C. mayor, Anthony Williams, to encourage tourism in the city.
- In D.C., Operators Seek Donations From Operators. Mundy, Alicia // Cable World (10427228);4/8/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p6
Presents information on a report released by the Inspector General of the District of Columbia about alleged inappropriate fundraising activities by aides to the mayor of Washington, Anthony Williams. Cable companies included in the investigation; Details on allegations contained in the report.
- DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA: Ex-Mayor Joins Arent Fox. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;5/18/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33116, p9
The article announces the appointment of Former Mayor Anthony Williams as head of the municipal finance department at Arent Fox LLP.
- Anthony Williams Wins Big In D.C. Democratic Mayoral Primary. // Jet;10/7/2002, Vol. 102 Issue 16, p6
Reports on the victory of Washington, D.C. Mayor Anthony A. Williams in the city's 2002 Democratic Mayoral Primary.
- RISK MANAGEMENT: DEFENDING YOUR BUSINESS. // National Mortgage News;3/11/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p31
Introduces a series of articles on risk management in the mortgage lending industry. Impact on lenders of loan defaults, interest rate changes, and compliance with housing finance regulations.