Maine Bond Bank Sets Up $189 Million Refunding
- MAINE: Bond Bank GOs for $57M. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;9/24/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32719, p9
The article reports on the $57.2 million of fixed-rate general obligation debt that will be issued by the Maine Municipal Bond Bank. The new-money issue will be used for various local government projects in which the proceeds will be used for building a new high school in central Maine. The...
- Maine MBB to Sell Pooled Bonds Tomorrow. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32223, p2
Reports that the Maine Municipal Bond Bank will enter the market tomorrow with $61.3 million of new-money bonds in its annual fall pooled sale in Maine. Schedule of the delivery of the bond proceeds; Role of UBS Financial Services Inc. as book-runner on the deal.
- MAINE: Bond Bank's Spring Sale. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;4/7/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32851, p9
The article reports on the preparation of Maine Municipal Bond Bank (MMBB) for its spring sale of $52 million of general obligation bonds. The MMBB will be issuing the debt on behalf of about 16 different local governmental units such as school districts, cities or towns. UBS Securities LLC is...
- Maine's AAA-Rated Bond Bank Readies $69.5 Million GO Deal. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/28/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31233, p6
Reports on the plans of Maine Municipal Bond Bank to sell $69.5 million in general obligation bonds to Maine residents. Information on the structure of bonds sale; Areas where proceeds from bonds will be used; Rating given by rating agencies Fitch and Standard & Poor's to the bond.
- Bond Bank Sets Sale. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;1/9/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33644, p9
The article offers information on the bond sale scheduled by the Maine Municipal Bond Bank for the week of April 25, 2012.
- Maine Bond Bank's $85M Sale Puts It on Track for Record-Breaking Year. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/23/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31371, p4
Reports on the pricing of serial and term bonds by Maine Municipal Bond Bank in the U.S. Purpose of the pricing; Schedule of the sale; Loan total made by the bond bank with the proceeds; Value of the balance of the sale.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;4/25/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33703, p15
A table is presented which lists the negotiated bond offerings of various issuers including Indiana Financial Authority in Indiana, Jefferson County, Texas, and Maine Municipal Bond Bank in Maine for the week of April 23 and 25, 2012.
- Deal in Focus: Ascending Yields Still Worry Newly AAA Maine Bond Bank. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;4/23/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31123, p-38
Reports that the Maine Municipal Bond Bank will offer $60.55 million in 2001 Series A and B new-money bonds and possibly Series C refunding debt on behalf of 16 separate municipalities. Ratings assigned by various rating agencies to these bonds; Entities that are expected to benefit from the...
- Bond Bank Sets Refunding. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;3/5/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33673, p9
The article reports that Maine Municipal Bond Bank in Maine expects to sell 17 million dollars of water and sewer refunding bonds under the company's wastewater state-revolving fund program while Moody's Investors Service Inc. affirmed Aaa rating on its 2003 Series A, B, and C bonds.