S&P Cuts Oakland School District's GOs to BBB With Negative CreditWatch
- School Gets Positive. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/8/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32315, p27
The article reports that the Standard & Poor's Corp. has changed its rating outlook from stable to positive for the bonds of Marysville Exempted Village School District. The revision is due to the district growing and diversifying tax base.
- Arkansas Schools Now Working on Three R's and One A1. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;05/09/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30887, p3
Reports on the upgrade of the general obligation bond ratings of Arkansas. Upgrade of the rating of the Arkansas School District Enhancement Program; Wealth and income levels of the state.
- Washington School Guaranty Bond Program Earns a AA-Plus. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;07/12/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30930, p3
Reports the AA-plus rating received by the general obligation bonds guaranty program of a school in district in Washington. Number of issuers taking advantage of the program; Purpose of the program; Accounts of the program's creation; Reasons of Standard & Poor's for also rating the program...
- New Haven, Calif., USD Cut to A by S&P. // Bond Buyer;2/17/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31822, p2
Reports on the declining bond rating of the Unified School District's general obligation bonds in New Haven, California.
- Two Colorado Issuers Net Upgrades Despite Fears Over Tax Cut Measure. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;08/31/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30966, p3
Reports on the upgrade of the bond rating of the Douglas and Elbert Counties R-1 School District in Colorado. Strong fiscal management; Growth of financial base; Concerns of credit agencies.
- L.A. USD QZABs Get Moody's A1. // Bond Buyer;04/27/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30879, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has assigned an A1 rating to the Los Angeles Unified School District's certificates of participation, Series 2000A, issued for the Qualified Zone Academy Bonds Project in California.
- Schenectady Schools Cut by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;05/23/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30897, p2
Reports on the rating of Schenectady, New York City School District's general obligation unlimited tax bonds.
- Los Angeles USD COPs Raised by S&P. // Bond Buyer;04/12/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31117, p2
Reports on the bond rating of the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD). Creditworthiness of LAUSD.
- Nicasio ESD, Calif., Lowered to A+ by S & P. // Bond Buyer;12/22/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31786, p2
Reports on the declining bond rating of the Nicasio Elementary School District in California.