Local Aid Hit as Minnesota Governor Unveils $46B Budget
- Minnesota Gov. Pawlenty Vetoes Democrats' Balanced Budget Plan. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/12/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33315, p6
The article reports that Governor Tim Pawlenty vetoed a budget-balancing plan proposed by Democratic Party leaders in Minnesota.
- MINNESOTA: Pawlenty Hacks Away. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/17/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33283, p9
The article reports that Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty cut the one million dollars capital budget given by the lawmakers.
- (NUTRITION) MN Judge Rules Against Unilateral Budget Cut. // Community Health Funding Week;1/1/2010, p21
The article reports that Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty cut 2.7 billion dollars in state funds to balance the state's budget.
- Pawlenty Continues To Target Health Care. // Minnesota Medicine;Mar2010, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p24
The article reports on the plan of Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty to cancel a 1.2 billion dollars state budget deficit through decreasing the income eligibility guidelines for single adults.
- Minnesota's New Governor Unveils Deficit-Busting Plan. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/15/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31553, p28
Reports on Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty's plan to wipe out deficit in the state's two-year budget as of January 2003. Details of the plan; Pressures on legislators in the state to approve the plan; Possible scrutiny of the plan in the Senate.
- Michigan, Minnesota Governors Warn of Cuts to Come. Carvlin, Elizabeth; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/7/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31569, p4
Discusses warnings by governors of Michigan and Minnesota regarding budget cuts that their states have faced with. Multi-million dollar budget shortfall that Michigan governor Jennifer Granholm is working to balance; Pledge by Minnesota governor Tim Pawlenty to eliminate four billion dollar...
- Pawlenty toes line on Ryan budget. Fabian, Jordan // Hill;5/26/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 73, p22
The article reports on the budget plan of U.S. presidential candidate Tim Pawlenty.
- Minnesota Judge: Budget Cuts by Pawlenty Were Unconstitutional. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/4/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33243, p24
The article reports on the ruling of District Court judge Kathleen Gearin in Ramsey County, Minnesota that the budget cuts ordered by Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty in summer 2009 were unconstitutional. A temporary restraining order has been issued on the budget cuts and dictated that the state...
- Minnesota's Pawlenty Presents $815M Capital Budget. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/19/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33251, p3
The article reports on the unveiling of the 815 million dollar capital budget by Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty. It states that the capital budget is relying on 685 million dollars on general fund-supported bonding. According to Pawlenty, the bonding bill will address important state needs such...