Municipal Yields Little Changed: LAUSD Begins Sale of $2B in GOs
- N.Y. State School District's $21M Sale Stands Alone Among Long-Term Deals. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;12/29/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31789, p6
No abstract available.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/21/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31681, p29
Presents a list which reveals results of competitive sales of bonds by different states of the U.S. as of July 21, 2003. Details of bonds sold by different school districts of California; Maturity period of the bond issued by Campbell Union High School District of California; Information on...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/13/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32337, p23
The article presents data and charts related to sales of competitive bonds issued by state authorities, school districts and state agencies in the United States as of March 2006. Entities that issued competitive bonds were the Wyandotte County/Kansas City Unified Government, Paris Independent...
- Pittsburgh Schools Put $69M Refunding on Tomorrow's Slate. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;6/25/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31664, p5
The Pittsburgh School District, Pennsylvania is `hoping to catch a downdraft in interest rates, is tentatively slated to sell about $69 million of refunding general obligation bonds on June 26, 2003. While the structure of the deal will be determined by market conditions on the day of the sale,...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/13/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32337, p14
The article presents data and charts related to sales of negotiated bonds issued by state authorities, school districts and state agencies in the United States as of March 2006. Entities that issued negotiated bonds were the Henderson State University Board of Trustees, the Janesville Union...
- Suburban School Debt. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32201, p35
Reports that the Central Bucks School District will be selling $18.3 million of general obligation refunding bonds via competitive sale in Pennsylvania.
- OKLAHOMA: Jenks Schools Break Ground. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/13/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33198, p9
The article announces several projects by the Tulsa County Independent School District No. 5 in Oklahoma. It notes that the project are wholly or partially financed with proceeds from 155 million of lease revenue bonds that has been approved by voters in 2008. It stresses that the bonds are...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32288, p20
The article presents the official notice of sale of School District of the City of Iron Mountain County of Dickinson, Michigan. The information included in the notice are state qualifications, interest rate and bidding details, purpose and security, bond details, award of bonds, legal opinion,...
- SFUSD Debt Priced. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32238, p33
Reports that San Francisco Unified School District has priced a general obligation bonds through a competitive sale in California. Maturities of the bonds; Receipt of rating affirmations from Standard & Poor's by the district.