NEWS IN BRIEF
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Siegel, Gary E.; Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/26/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31581, p2
Presents several news briefs related to the U.S. bond market as of February 26, 2003. Auction of four week bills by the Treasury Department; Increase in sales of existing homes in January; Decline in the consumer confidence index.
- Treasury to Offer $30B of 91-Days, $30B of 182-Days. Siegel, Gary E. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/13/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 30, p10
The article reports on the move of the U.S. Department of Treasury to auction 30 billion dollars of 182-day discount bills and 30 billion dollars of 91-day bills in August 2010.
- Treasury Auctions Its 4-Week Bills. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31292, p2
Reports on auction of multibillion dollar four-week bills by the U.S. Treasury department. Sales price of the bills; Bid-to-cover ratio for the bills; Issue and maturity date for the bills.
- Treasury to Sell $33B 4-Week Bills. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/13/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32877, p2
The article reports on the sale of $33 billion of four-week discount bills by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- Treasury 2-Years Go at 3.059% Yield. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;2/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31334, p2
Reports on the auction of multibillion dollar of two-year notes at 3.059 per cent yield by the U.S. Treasury Department. Bid-to-cover ratio of the notes; Allotment of tenders for bidding at high, median and low yields.
- Treasury Four-Weeks Go at 0.060% High Yield. Lim, Yang // Bond Buyer;6/27/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33738, p2
The article reports that four-week bills of 30 billion dollars were auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department at a 0.060% high yield and a price of 99.995333 on June 26, 2012.
- Treasury One-Year Bills Go at 0.205% High Rate. Lim, Yang // Bond Buyer;6/27/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33738, p2
The article reports that 364-day bills of 25 billion dollars were auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department at a 0.205% high yield and a price of 99.792722 on June 26, 2012.
- Treasury Details Two-Year Note Auction. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31749, p2
Reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury will auction two-year notes to refund maturing securities. Date of the notes; Estimated cash to be raised by auctioning the notes.
- Treasury 3-Year Notes Go at 0.385% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/9/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33842, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned its three-year notes of 32 billion U.S. dollars at a 0.385 percent high yield in January 2013.