Driven to succeed
- Ambitious and happy. // Cabinet Maker;6/13/2003, Issue 5342, p26
Interviews Tim Oulton, the managing director of the furniture firm Halo Group in Great Britain. Career highlights; Personal background; Achievements of Oulton.
- No half measures. // Cabinet Maker;3/7/2003, Issue 5327, p29
Reports on the participation of Charlie Oulton, the marketing director of Halo Group in the Wilmslow marathon in Great Britain.
- Halo stops copycat designs. // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2009, Issue 5620, p6
The article reports on the resolution of the product dispute between furniture designer Halo and an un-named company in Great Britain. It states that Halo took action in outlining the infringements, when they noticed that a resemblance on their two products, were being advertised in a...
- Cal Bennetts furnishes for 45 years. Halsey, Heather // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/2/2010, Issue 324161, p3
The article reports on the success of Cal Bennetts in Visalia, California, which bills nearly 5 million dollars in furniture sales annually and has gone far to Honolulu, Hawaii and Seattle, Washington.
- Expansion strategy pays off for Allders. // Cabinet Maker;12/7/2001, Issue 5266, p2
Reports the benefits of the expansion in Allders furniture industry in Great Britain.
- To err is human, to risk sublime. Dixon, Audrey // Cabinet Maker;5/17/2002, Issue 5287, p1
Comments on the success of the family carpet and furniture business Rodgers of brothers William and James Browne. Indication of the transition of the furniture and carpet retailer from town center carpet store; Business risks of start-up businesses; Importance of a combination of common sense...
- Good product wins good business. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;10/29/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p16
Reports the advices of furniture manufacturers for business success in the United States. Consideration of gallery programs and furniture prices; Aggressiveness in the sale of furniture; Connection between quantity and quality of the furniture.
- Smaller is beautiful in SOHO showrooms. James, Gary // Furniture/Today;10/29/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p30
Reports the success of small home/office furniture producers during the High Point Furniture Market in the United States. Demand of furniture dealers; Provision of stylish and functional furniture; Description of fresh accent and trim colors in metal and wood furniture.
- October results mixed for retailers. // Furniture/Today;11/12/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p46
Reports the increasing sales of the furniture industry and trade in the United States.