Potpourri of style
- Aero Dynamic. // Interior Design;Sep2006, Vol. 77 Issue 11, p132
The article provides information on the furniture collection designed by Sacha Lakic for Roche Bobois.
- Roche-Bobois remodels store. // Furniture/Today;5/20/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p26
Reports the remodelling of a Roche-Bobois store in Washington, D.C. Launch of the store; Furniture lines in the store.
- Roche Bobois draws ideas from Morocco. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;01/01/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p16
Focuses on international furniture retailer Roche Bobois' furniture store in North Palm Beach, Florida, as of January 1, 2001. Background on the store's Moroccan-inspired collection of furniture; Company background.
- COMFORT ZONES. HEROLD, ANN // Los Angeles Magazine;Sep2015, p54
The article list brand name, pictures and price details of outdoor furniture; mentioned are Cooon sofa by Roche Bobois, hammock by fermob and bench by Galanter & Jones.
- Body Language. // New Orleans Homes & Lifestyles;Jan2008, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p14
The article evaluates the Vertigo desk from Roche-Bobois.
- The BUZZ. // Harper's Bazaar;Sep2014, Issue 3626, preceding p496
The article offers news briefs from U.S. fashion industry as of September 2014 on topics 40th anniversary celebrations of French furniture company Roche Bobois and a fashion presentation hosted by periodical's stylist Anita Patrickson and Lord & Taylor's vice-president Irene Newman.
- Roche Bobois unveils unit. // Furniture/Today;05/07/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p32
Reports on furniture firm Roche Bobois' opening of a store in Costa Mesa, California. Dedication of space to contemporary and French collections.
- CASTING COUCH. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/27/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 130, p5
Reports on the furniture designs created by Vladimir Kagan for French furniture retailer Roche-Bobois.
- Roche Bobois opens in Santurce. Rosa, Taina // Caribbean Business;3/21/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p14
Reports on the efforts of interior designer Blanquita Gonzalez and entrepreneur Alberto Escudero to open a Roche Bobois designer furniture store in Puerto Rico. Initial investment for the store; Gonzalez and Escudero's love for the design of Bobois; Store's focus on customer service.