- Charles Barr signs over Sandy factory. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/2010, Issue 5712, p8
The article reports on the furniture factory in Bedfordshire, England owned by furniture manufacturer Charles Barr Furniture Ltd. which has been sold to a manufacturer.
- Class of its own. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;05/04/2001, Issue 5236, p14
Features furniture manufacturer Charles Barr Furniture. Manufacturing process; Range price; Ownership; Company history.
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT. // Cabinet Maker;11/1/2013, Issue 5859, p17
The article features various reproduction furniture maker with information on their product offerings and designs, which include Charles Barr Furniture and its Corinthian collection of furniture, Tudor Oak and its Tudor Oak Furniture, and Strongbow.
- Table company aims to expand stockists. // Cabinet Maker;8/30/2002, Issue 5302, p5
Reports that British glass table manufacturer Futureglass plans to expand its network of stockists beyond London and the Home Counties.
- Double your money at Futureglass. // Cabinet Maker;2/5/2010, Issue 5673, p7
The article reports on the initiative of Futureglass Ltd. to launch its "Double your Money" campaign that aims to help boost the profits of furniture retailers in Great Britain.
- PRODUCT REVIEW. // Cabinet Maker;6/27/2008, Issue 5593, p32
The article reviews several furnitures including Charles Barr Cherry bedroom collection from Charles Barr Furniture Ltd., Middleton Bedroom range from Kingstown Furniture and a bedroom collection from Ernest MENARD.
- EAT YOUR HEART OUT. // Cabinet Maker;8/28/2009, Issue 5652, p16
The article features new styles and materials for dining room furniture from various furniture manufacturing industries in Great Britain. Alfrank Design Ltd., which specializes in marbles, featured its octagonal version of the dining set. Nathan Furniture Ltd. launched its Parisienne dining room...
- Ready Set, Sell. // Cabinet Maker;7/16/2010, Issue 5696, p28
The article evaluates several dining furniture which include Vita table from Domitalia, Woody chair from Andreu World SA, and solid mahogany dining set from Charles Barr Furniture Ltd.
- Look good, show off. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;9/26/2003, Issue 5357, p16
Features several display cabinets in Great Britain. Allegria cabinet from Hartmann Inc.; Grandeur display cabinet from Charles Barr Furniture; Lattitude display cabinet from Ercol Furniture.