- Sterling runs with the pack. // Cabinet Maker;02/06/98, Issue 5074, p37
Focuses on Sterling Furniture's sponsorship of the Alloa half marathon on March 29, 1998. Details of the event.
- Sterling plans Edinburgh return. // Cabinet Maker;03/06/98, Issue 5078, p5
Details the plan of Sterling Furniture to return to Edinburgh, England after closing its previous branch in Straiton. Expansion plans of the company.
- A Ralph Lauren showcase. // Cabinet Maker;07/03/98, Issue 5095, p6
Reports that Sterling Furniture has installed a Ralph Lauren gallery in its flagship store in Tillicoultry in England. Features of the gallery; Classification of the Ralph Lauren Home Collection into a number of lifestyle theme; Ralph Lauren gallery as part of Sterling Furniture's strategy to...
- Sterling MD looks to future after sales and profits drop. // Cabinet Maker;12/7/2012, Issue 5816, p6
The article focuses on the report of Gordon Mearns, managing director (MD), which reveals that improvement on sales and cost reduction of Sterling Furniture Group Ltd. will lead to improved profitability in 2012 and 2013.
- Sterling brings three new studios to its flagship showroom. // Cabinet Maker;10/7/2011, Issue 5758, p10
The article reports on the move of Sterling Furniture Group Ltd. to open three showrooms at its main showroom in Tillicoultry, Scotland.
- Will Sterling effort cause confusion? // Cabinet Maker;11/14/97, Issue 5064, p36
Reports that Scottish retailer Sterling has signed up to sponsor Stirling County Rugby Club's new 825 seat stand.
- Sterling moves in Edinburgh. // Cabinet Maker;08/07/98, Issue 5100, p7
Cites the opening of the ninth store of Scottish furniture chain Sterling in Edinburgh, Scotland on August 1, 1998.
- Scottish chain increases profit margin and grows sales. // Cabinet Maker;11/12/2010, Issue 5713, p7
The article reports on the increase of the profit margin and sales of Sterling Furniture Group in the year ending February 2010.
- Sterling invests Â£o.5m in flagship store. // Cabinet Maker;4/29/2011, Issue 5735, p5
The article reports on the move of Sterling Furniture Group, a Scottish retailer to invest 0.5 million pounds in the extension and refurbishment of its flagship store consisting of new food hall, clothing department and outdoor living department in Tillicoultry in Scotland.