FOOD IN REVIEW
- OCEAN BEAUTY SALMON CHORIZO. // Restaurant Business;1/15/2005, Vol. 104 Issue 1, p61
The article informs that made from Alaska wild salmon and classic spicy sausage blend, Ocean Beauty's Salmon Chorizo can be used in any dish from breakfast and soup to tacos and pasta. This product is an excellent source of omega-3 oil.
- SPECIALITY & FINE FOOD FAIR 2012. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/31/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4743, p60
Information on certain newly launched food products including Apple Juice from Maynard House Orchards, Le Mesurier dressings and Le Mesurier dressings from Fresh Pasta Co. is presented.
- ROLLOUT. // Food Processing (00156523);Jan2014, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p26
The article evaluates several food products including the Milk2Go Sport milk-based protein shake from Saputo Inc., the frozen meatballs from Johnsonville Sausage LLC and the Marie Callender's Easy Sides pasta from ConAgra Foods.
- featured product. // FoodService Director;7/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p54
The article evaluates several food products including new Spicy Sriracha Whole Grain Rainbow Trout Treasures from Clear Springs, Sriracha Sausage from Burke Corp. and Heartland brand Gluten Free and Whole Grain Pastas from ConAgra Foodservice.
- KRAFTING A SMILE. // Brand Packaging;Jan2011, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p24
The article features the package redesign of Macaroni & Cheese food product introduced by Kraft Foods Inc., which provides positive emotions and memories.
- Which Came First? Ball, Jacqueline A. // Food Creations: From Hot Dogs to Ice Cream Cones;2006, p17
This article is part of the book "Food Creations: From Hot Dogs to Ice Cream Cones" focusing on which of the pasta and the pizza came to be discovered first. In about 2000 B.C. the Chinese were eating a noodle-like food. A chef in Italy in 1889 combined flatbread with tomato sauce, mozzarella...
- TRENDING UP: From-scratch pizza making a comeback. // FoodService Director;11/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p65
Reports on the profitability yield offered by pasta entrees to noncommercial food service operators. Reason for its appeal to the public; Preparation method.
- Pasta Preferred. Hightower, Eve // E: The Environmental Magazine;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p42
Deals with the popularity of organic pasta dishes in the U.S., as of January 2003. Attributions to the trend; Scientific explanation for the pleasure people find in pasta dishes; Recommended products.
- PROFITABLE PASTAbilities. Ridge, Diane // Food Management;Oct2000, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p46
Presents suggestions on how pasta can be served in creative ways by United States food service operators. Popularity of pasta with consumers; Profitability of including pasta in the menu; Pasta recipes.