AN AMERICAN MENU CLASSIC: PIE STILL RULES
- Eurest holds inaugural Dining Academy. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/10/96, Vol. 30 Issue 23, p18
Reports on Eurest Dining Services' holding of its first Dining Academy in May 1996 at its regional offices in Chicago, Illinois.
- Eurest Dining lands MBNA account-bloc. // FoodService Director;2/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p1
Reports that Eurest Dining Services has been awarded an account-bloc of the national MBNA Corp. foodservice business. National scope of MBNA's operations; Anticipated revenues to be generated by the contract.
- Eurest Dining Services. Zuber, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;03/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p90
Features Eurest Dining Services, a restaurant company which services businesses. Goals in improving food quality, customer service and facilities; Growth in contract feeding through acquisitions; Leverage from ability to offer customers branded concepts.
- Eurest to launch multibrand food court. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/05/97, Vol. 31 Issue 18, p70
Focuses on Eurest Dining Services' plans to open a multibrand food court at the First Union National Bank customer service center in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- A FOODCOURT CONCEPT: Eurest lands 1st mall in Tampa, FL. // FoodService Director;05/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p24
Reports on the move of Netp@rk.tampabay to award its food service contract to Eurest Dining Services in Florida. Menus offered by Eurest; Features of the foodcourt.
- Eurest Dining gives 1st-anniversary thanks nationwide. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/03/97, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p20
Discloses that Eurest Dining Services has launched a national campaign to thank its clients and customers and to celebrate its first year as a separate division of Compass Group USA. Offer of free lunches; Introduction of a national print and online campaign on Compass Group's Web page.
- Chizmar moves to Eurest post. // FoodService Director;02/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p20
Annouces the appointment of Will Chizmar as Eastern Division president for Eurest Dining Services company, effective from February 1, 1998. Career background of Chizmar; Comments from Jim Carothers, president of Eurest Dining Services.
- First Eurest `Dining Academy' offers employees chance to broaden skills. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/17/96, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p18
Reports on the highlights of the first Eurest Dining Academy seminar held last May 1996 in Elmhurst, Illinois sponsored by Eurest for its employees. Skills learned by the Eurest employees from the seminar; Presentation of classes; Ice carving and basic marketing; Other topics discussed.
- Mini-interview: Defining Eurest's `Good Taste'. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p40
Presents an interview with Will Chizmar, Eastern division president of Eurest Dining Services. Success of the company's Profiles in Good Taste program.