IN FACE OF STIFF COMPETITION: New fsd in Santa Fe makes change palatable
- TALKING POINTS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/18/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4669, p18
The article reports on a discussion on whether food service is more important than the quality of food.
- A little bit of truck. Harry, Lou // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/3/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 27, p21
The article offers the author's insights on the advantage of food trucks in Indianapolis, Indiana such as the food variety and quality.
- Standing Out. Srinivasan, Kirsten // Food & Drink;May/Jun2006, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p73
The article presents information on U.S. gourmet company M Crowd Restaurant Group. The restaurants aims to improve the quality of food and service it provides. At the present time, the company has 24 restaurants ranging from full-service Mexican to quick-service taquerias and upscale restaurants.
- RESTAURANTS: GO, CONSIDER, STOP. Forbes, Steve // Forbes Global;5/9/2005, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p12
Comments on the quality of food and service at various restaurants in New York City. San Domenico; Fleur de Sel; Tia Pol.
- High Living In Low Country. Mariani, John // Restaurant Hospitality;Aug2004, Vol. 88 Issue 8, p24
This article looks at the quality of food service being offered in Charleston, South Carolina as of August 2004. Charleston is such a lovely historic city that good food almost seems too much to ask. Over the last decades, new restaurants have brought a wondrous vitality to the downtown area,...
- DISH OF THE YEAR. // Minnesota Monthly;Dec2014, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p61
The article announces that the foods of the continental restaurant Brasserie Zentral was recognized as Dish of the Year in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Campaigns travel different roads, with good food as destination. Cebrzynski, Gregg // Nation's Restaurant News;5/13/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 19, p14
Comments on the advertising of food quality by restaurants. Accounts on the operation of restaurants; Details on the services offered by different food chains; Campaign on food quality.
- Epicurious Eating. Sabatini Jr., Frank // Gay & Lesbian Times;3/23/2006, Issue 952, p50
The article features Gaglione Brothers, a restaurant in San Diego, California, and offers information on contact information, food service, food quality, cleanliness and price range.
- Managing the summer conference biz. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p16
States that the quality of the food service operations at colleges decrease during the summer months when students are attending conferences at the schools. Factors which attribute to the quality decrease; Reference to studies conducted at some of the colleges in the United States; Challenges...