FOCUSING ON MAXIMUM CAPACITY: JPMorgan Chase prepares for new growth in downtown NYC
- MANAGEMENT: Client diversity drives decision to outsource fdsvc. // FoodService Director;5/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p46
Presents information on a forecast regarding the involvement of contract management firms in the food service market of business and industry. List of companies contracted by JP Morgan Chase for its food service program; Business concepts adapted by the Stephen P. Clark Government Center in...
- Serving B&I's After Hours Crowd. // Food Management;Jan2004, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p44
Focuses on the food services provided by convenience stores for overtime employees at JPMorgan Chase & Co. call centers in the U.S. Characterization of the typical evening customer; Importance of on-line ordering; Benefits of the food services for overtime employees.
- Inimitable Reyer decides to merge life and retirement. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;4/26/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 17, p30
Discusses the retirement of Neil Reyer, vice president of corporate dining services for J.P. Morgan Chase Bank. Influence of Reyer in both the banking and food service industries; Impact of a series of bank mergers on the life and career of Reyer; Plans of Reyer for his free time.
- JPMORGAN CHASE OPENS IN JERSEY. // FoodService Director;6/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p5
Reports on the relocation of JPMorgan Chase's headquarters employees to Newport, New Jersey in 2002. Features of the new location; Description of food service at the New Jersey location.
- Fast Family. // FoodService Director;5/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p20
The article features Brian Bingay, vice president of Corporate Dining Services at JPMorgan Chase in Jersey City, New Jersey. As vice president for JPMorgan Chase Corporate Dining Services, he travels all over the country overseeing dining, office coffee, water and vending in the New York area,...
- Seeking lighter choices. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;07/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p82
Discusses the interest of business and industrial foodservice customers in the United States on healthy eating. Recipe development strategy at the JP Morgan Chase cafeteria; Preferences of diners; Dishes served at IMR Global.
- AT DEADLINE. // Crain's New York Business;10/18/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p1
This article reports that New Yorkers are increasing their eating out, according to the Zagat's 2005 New York City Restaurants Survey, to be released today. J.P. Morgan Chase Bank came in second with 585 loans in fiscal 2004, up from the 346 loans that placed it third in 2003. issued a combined...
- 2001 REPORT: Sales in 150 top B&Is dip 3.9% during downturn. // FoodService Director;5/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p45
Provides information on the sales of food service at top corporations and industrial plants in the U.S. in 2001. Decrease in the food purchases; Factors contributing in the decline of corporate catering; Amount of food service sales posted by JPMorgan Chase.
- JP Morgan revamps flex to suit staff. Bettelley, Clare // Employee Benefits;9/3/2013, p13
The article reports on the efforts of financial services company J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. to revamp its flexible benefits plan to boost employee engagement. Employee benefits manager Adam Brooke says that employees need to be able to access to information as the demands of work are fast-paced. It...