WITH 2ND BRANDED CONCEPT: NAVY BREWS UP CLUB SALES
- Alabama delights. Purdy, Susan // TravelAmerica;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p28
Presents restaurants in Mobile, Alabama that feature dishes from the Southern States. Includes the Wintzell's Oyster House; Roussos Seafood Restaurant; Riverview Cafe & Grill; Grand Dining Room of the Marriott's Grand Hotel.
- BASEBALL & BBQ. Mink, Randy // TravelAmerica;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p14
Focuses on Mickey Mantle's Restaurant in Central Park South, New York City. Ambience of the place; Menu of the restaurant; Cost of the food.
- After Work. // Applied Clinical Trials;Jun2003 Supplement, Vol. 12, p14
Features the food service, restaurants and tourist attractions in San Antonio, Texas. Predominant flavors of food; Recommended restaurants; Museums; Cultural centers; Parks.
- TED'S MONTANA GRILL. Lauterbach, Christiane // Atlanta;Jul2002, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p189
Features Ted's Montana Grill in Columbus, Ohio. Sandwich variations; Concept of food service; Availability of fresh-baked cookies.
- THE SCHOOLHOUSE, Camp Dennison. Wolfe, J. Kevin // Cincinnati Magazine;Jul2001, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p137
Focuses on The Schoolhouse Restaurant in Camp Dennison, Ohio. Specialties of the house; Side dishes that accompany the fried chicken; Manager of the place.
- Waffles Caffe chain owners reopen an outlet, sell another. Cooley, Megan // Journal of Business (10756124);12/5/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 25, pA8
Reports on the reopening of J.R. Corporate Strategies' Waffles Caffe branch in Spokane, Washington. Remodeling undergone by the restaurant; Menu served at the restaurant.
- Europa, Wall Street Diner owners open another eatery. Cooley, Megan // Journal of Business (10756124);12/5/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 25, pA8
Reports on the opening of the Garden Grill restaurant at North Side area in Spokane, Washington. Menu of the restaurant; Owners of the establishment.
- Best Places to Eat. // Bermuda Alive!;2000, p175
Presents a guide to restaurants in the Bermuda Islands. Required dress codes; Information on hotel menu plans; Description of the menus and restaurants.
- Captain's log. Goodale, Greg // Warsaw Business Journal;9/10/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 37, p20
Evaluates the Club Magellan restaurant located in Warsaw, Poland. Menu offerings; Ambience; Target clienteles.
- Eating to the beat. Sparshott, Jeffrey // Warsaw Business Journal;3/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p18
Introduces the Zuraw food service industry in Zurawia, Poland. Descriptions of the atmosphere and place; Emphasis on the choices and variety of foods; Details on the services and promo offerings.