- Aramark wrap tops industry. // FoodService Director;8/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p18
Features the Rolletto hand-held pizza wrap from Aramark which has won the Research Chefs Association's Menu Innovation Award. Information on entries from other restaurants; Plan of Paul Carr, senior director of Culinary Program Development group and his team of chefs to develop a similar...
- SCOTT AND WHITE'S PLAN: DELI MOVES TO LOWFAT. // FoodService Director;2/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the plans of foodservice officials at Scott and White Memorial Hospital in Temple, Texas under the agreement with Aramark as of February 2004. Coverage and amount of the deal; Transition from an existing hot sandwich station to an upscale deli that will capitalize on the appeal of...
- Aramark Intros Pizza for Patients. // Food Management;Jun2004, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p22
Reports on Aramark Corp.'s launching of a pizza delivery program for hospital patients in the U.S. Aramark's promotion of the program in conjunction with Schwan's Food Service.
- L.A. distributor reassesses title mix. Mediati, Ellen // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;01/01/97, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p24
Reports on ARAMark's alleged plan to hack 1,700 unprofitable titles from its distribution list. 18% average sell-through of the firm; Prediction that the firm is going to cut based on the profitability titles; Speculation that the firm is trying to get better terms and conditions out of...
- Aramark launches nutrition ed. program. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;2/19/96, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p18
Reports on Aramark's launching of a nutrition education program for elementary and secondary schools in time for National Nutrition Month.
- Aramark to help markets services to schools. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/6/97, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p26
Reports that Aramark has developed an alliance with the Education Services Council to market contracted services to public-and-private school districts. Other charter members.
- Aramark shuffles top executive posts. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/16/97, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p56
Reports on Aramark Corp.'s realignment of its top management to allow the company to build on current market momentum and maintain its industry-leading standards of financial performance.
- School-to-work on the move. // FoodService Director;07/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p32
Provides information on a program developed by Aramark to high-school graduates to enable them to pursue careers in the thriving foodservice industry. Number of schools to be added to the program; Comments from Angelique Kelly, Aramark's human resources manager; Information on the...
- Aramark unveils new products, servery concepts. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;05/18/98, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p10
Reports on new servery concepts unveiled by Aramark Corp.'s Business Services group. Presentation of `Marketing for the Millennium II' at Lucent Technologies' corporate headquarters; `The Granary' vegetarian restaurant concept; Other steps taken to emphasize taking on new taste profiles and...