IN SCHOOL FOODSERVICE: FARNETI ACHIEVES FAME
- WHERE IMAGE SPELLS R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Schuster, Karolyn // Food Management;Mar2001, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p42
Focuses on a community outreach program by the foodservice department of the school district in Volusia County, Florida. Growth strategies by School Way Cafe director Christine Farneti; Involvement of chefs in the schools; Foray into culinary competitions; School district's commitment to a...
- Schools of Thoughts. // FoodService Director;10/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p8
Interviews several school food service directors in the U.S. regarding their efforts to control food allergies in school children. Christine Farneti; Penny McConnell; Dora Rivas; Jeff Denton.
- Are You Up to Code? // FoodService Director;12/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p14
The article provides information on the views of several food service professionals on the changes made to the Food Code, a food safety guide released by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in September 2005. The Food Code is intended for regulatory agencies to follow in conveying best...
- MOVES. // Planning (14672073);3/19/2010, Issue 1860, p32
The article announces several career developments of various executives in the planning industry in England including Paul Harvey as the new consultant of Curtain & Co., Nigel Gould as senoir planning manager of Covanta Energy, and Duncan Thorp as the first marketing and communications officer...
- DMG's European tech chief skips to Goldman Sachs. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/23/98, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p3
Reports that Paul Harvey, managing director and co-head of Deutsche Morgan Grenfell's (DMG) technology group, left the company to run the European technology banking effort at Goldman, Sachs and Company. Identification of the individual co-headed by Harvey; Impact of Harvey's departure on the...
- Paul Harvey moves column to Creators. // Editor & Publisher;7/24/93, Vol. 126 Issue 30, p32
Reports on radio personality Paul Harvey's switching of his column from the Los Angeles Syndicate to Creators Syndicate. Harvey's career background.
- The Letter Cutter. Jackson, Rosie // Acumen;Jan2014, Issue 78, p11
The poem "The Letter Cutter," by Rosie Jackson is presented. First Line: You have carved them; Last Line: to catch the light.
- Quicktakes. Torpey-Kemph, Anne // MediaWeek;11/11/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 41, p26
Presents an update on U.S. mass media as of November 2002. Highlights of the premiere screening of Food Network's 'Eating Out Loud: New York'; Decision of American Broadcasting Co. to transmit newscaster Paul Harvey's show to the International Space Station Alpha; Masks of five legally...
- Waste staff in danger. // Motor Transport;6/17/2004, p1
Reports on the waste collection sector of the haulage industry in England. Condition of the sector according to Health and Safety Executive (HSE) principal inspector Paul Harvey; Areas which require immediate improvement; Plan of the HSE to prevent pedestrian accidents.