COVERING 200 SITES: HP awards natl. contract
- Hewlett-Packard New European Business. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;11/13/2000, Vol. 153 Issue 20, pS10
Reports an agreement between Hewlett-Packard (HP) and Lufthansa Revenue Services for the implementation of accounting solution Sirax in the United States. Details on Sirax; Advantages of Sirax system for airlines; Application of an IT solution for Iberian Airlines by HP.
- For HP, Oracle, It's About Relationships. Cone, Edward // Inter@ctive Week;10/04/99, Vol. 6 Issue 41, p46
Focuses on the joint sales agreement signed by Hewlett-Packard Co. and Oracle Corp. Investment to be made by companies for their effort; Predicted market for customer relationship management (CRM); Factors that will help strengthen the relationship of the two companies.
- HP, fluke sign marketing agreement. Novellino, John // Electronic Design;06/09/97, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p64G
Focuses on the distribution and marketing agreement which was signed between the Hewlett-Packard Company (H-P) and Fluke Corporation. Stipulations of the agreement; How the agreement benefits customers; Discussion on research and development process in the companies; Comments from Larry Potter,...
- HP manages school IT. // Computer Weekly;4/8/2003, p27
Reports on contract signed by Hewlett-Packard to supply and manage the infrastructure for the Classroom 2000 e-learning program of the Northern Ireland Department of Education.
- Hats off to H-P. // Crain's Cleveland Business;01/22/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p10
Focuses on the two-year national sponsorship agreement between Hewlett-Packard Co. and National Inventors Hall of Fame in Akron, Ohio.
- Hp OUTSOURCING. // Management Today;Oct2001, p100
Focuses on the significance of Hewlett-Packard outsourcing in organizations in Great Britain. Benefits of HP outsourcing; Range of solutions at the disposal of costumers of HP; Dedication of HP to customer-driven solutions.
- H-P to Launch Three New India Centers. // India -- West;12/24/2010, Vol. 36 Issue 5, pB4
The article reports on the plans of Hewlett-Packard Co. to launch three new outsourcing centers in India.
- Sodexo loses Gloucestershire schools deal to Edwards & Ward. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/15/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 4560, p6
The article reports on the anger felt by contract caterer Sodexo after losing the school meals contract in Gloucestershire, England, to independent caterer Edwards & Ward Ltd. It states that Sodexo lost the contract after claiming that it was impossible to comply with the council's contractual...
- Sodexo slams 'flawed' tender. Kanter, Jake // Supply Management;8/27/2009, Vol. 14 Issue 17, p12
The article reports on the alleged violations by the Guam government in a food service management contract with Sodexo Inc. They protests on a letter to the Guam Public School System (GPSS) that the bidding was more favorable to the current supplier, King's Restaurant LLC. Sodexo says that GPSS...