Tags: SEX education
- ABSTINENCE-ONLY SEX EDUCATION IS NOT ENOUGH. // USA Today Magazine;Jan2001, Vol. 129 Issue 2668, p7
Focuses on the results of a study conducted by The Alan Guttmacher Institute which focused on sexual education teachers in the United States.
- Comprehensive sexuality education in Indiana secondary schools: Instructional topics, importance... Yarber, William L.; Torabi, Mohammad R. // American Journal of Health Studies;1997, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p65
Examines the extent to which topics from the Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States-sponsored Guidelines for Comprehensive Sexuality Education were taught in sexuality education in Indiana secondary schools. Rating of importance of the topics; Relationship among...
- Gay sex help for youngsters. White, Robert // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;3/1/93, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p28
Describes the wallet-sized cards being distributed to Bellerose Composite and Paul Kane High School students that contain information on an Edmonton Gay and Lesbian Information Line and information on groups supporting abortion. Cards manufactured by the St. Albert's Pregnancy Help Association;...
- No sex is the safest sex. Hazelwood, Kim // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;7/19/93, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p26
States the Alberta school boards of Red Deer, County of Camrose and County of Lethbridge have voted to offer Teen-Ed as a supplement to or replacement for the liberal Alberta Education sex education program, which assumes many students will indulge in premarital sex. Teen-Ed encourages kids to...
- Surprising tips for sharpening your sexual skills. Haze, Dolores // Cosmopolitan;Feb1993, Vol. 214 Issue 2, p84
Gives tips on how to sharpen your sexual skills. How to intensify orgasms; Sex books and videos to help tune-up sexual techniques.
- Educators try teaching teens to `love well' Henderson, Keith // Christian Science Monitor;2/14/95, Vol. 87 Issue 55, p12
Focuses upon the sex education classes at Wellesley Middle School in Massachusetts. Details on the `Loving Well' program developed by researchers at Boston University.
- Sex education for parents. // Children Today;Jul/Aug85, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p11
While the results of sexuality education programs for parents are not always tangible, educators and researchers agree that the enhanced family communication that often stems from participation in such programs does have an impact on children's sexual behavior.
- Conflict over sex education. // Commonweal;4/10/87, Vol. 114 Issue 8, p206
The New York City Board of Education voted to require every public school to implement a sex education program based on the revised curriculum, `Family Living Including Sex Education.' The Catholic Archdiocese of New York opposes the curriculum because it is value neutral, not teaching definite...
- Untitled. DeMoya, Dorothy; Begany, Timothy // RN;Jan93, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p77
Gives answers to questions relating to sex. Condoms for women; Improvement in semen quality during winter; Vaginal candidiasis as a possible sign of HIV infection; Early puberty; Improvement of male infertility by varicocele ligation.