Dutch Eyeworks acquires 45% of TV shingle Stormy
- CUATRO GOES DUTCH. Schreiber, Dominic // Daily Variety;8/17/2007, Vol. 296 Issue 34, p23
The article reports that Dutch television broadcasting company Eyeworks has acquired Argentina's Cuatro Cabezas, the production house behind the hit satirical news show "Caiga Quien Caiga." The deal follows the company's acquisition of Great Britain-based At It Productions. The acquisition will...
- SF Equity Eyes Zoom. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p7
The article reports that San Francisco Equity Partners is acquiring California-based eyewear manufacturer Zoom Eyeworks in 2010.
- Reality titans tie the knot. Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;9/25/2006, Vol. 292 Issue 58, p1
The article reports that Eyeworks is offering an eight-figure sum for production company 3 Ball Productions. Eyeworks is expected to take 50% stake in 3 Ball with its founders J. D. Roth and Todd Nelson as the major equity holders. Roth and Nelson will work in partnership to run 3 Ball with...
- Dutch group Eyes production house. Goodfellow, Melanie // Variety;9/11/2006, Vol. 404 Issue 4, p23
This article reports that Dutch television group Eyeworks has acquired production company Egmond Film & Television. Egmond will be fully incorporated into Eyeworks, and the new outfit will trade as Eyeworks Egmond. CEO Hans de Weer will remain onboard. Eyeworks CEO Reinout Oerlemans, who founded...
- Warner Bros. Sets $273 Mil Deal To Buy Eyeworks' International TV Operations. Littleton, Cynthia // Variety Movie Reviews;2/11/2014, p20
The article reports on the acquisition of the international production units of Netherlands-based Eyeworks by Warner Bros. Television Group, as of February 2014. The deal will give Warner Bros. Television access to 14 key territories across Europe, South America, Australia and New Zealand....
- Nana ya! // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/25/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 77, p12
Reports that popular female singer Nana Mouskori will start modelling for L.A. Eyeworks advertisements in June 1997.
- GE Acquires Infographic Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of Infographic Systems by General Electric Industrial Systems in Connecticut. Provision of electronic access control; Availability of video imaging; Improvement of electronic security.
- CLARIFICATION. // Bank Loan Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p5
A correction to an article on the cancellation of merger agreement between Cedar Fair LP and Apollo Management LP that was published in the April 12, 2010 issue is presented.
- Pricing Update: ENA Sur Trust. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;8/22/2011, p1
The article reports that the acquisition of Panama's Corredor Sur and its operator, ICA Panama SA, will be funded by a 395 million dollars deal.