- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;7/31/2013, Vol. 17 Issue 146, p3
The article reports on the signing of a strategic partnership by digital contract research organization (dCRO) of Clinipace Worldwide with Medfiles, a contract research organization that specializes in areas such as pharmaceutical development and analytical services.
- The BMJ's stance. Godlee, Fiona // BMJ: British Medical Journal;11/2/2013, Vol. 347 Issue 7931, p23
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Guidelines for Collaboration With Industry Should Be Transparent" in the October 9, 2013 issue of the "British Medical Journal" is presented.
- COLLABORATION WITH DRUG INDUSTRY. Thompson, Richard; Khanna, Deepak // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;5/19/2012, Vol. 344 Issue 7857, p36
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Collaboration with drug industry won't affect clinical decisions, says new guide," by C. Dyer in the April 2, 2012 issue.
- Medicine's Leveson. Spence, Des // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;3/10/2012, Vol. 344 Issue 7847, p51
The article presents the author's insights regarding the issue concerning the alleged illegal undisclosed payments within the national health service of Great Britain.
- Toshiba partners with RaySafe in X-ray system. // Medical Device Daily;7/23/2013, Vol. 17 Issue 140, p4
The article reports on the partnership between medical imaging technology provider Toshiba America Medical Systems and radiation measurement solutions supplier Unfors RaySafe for the RaySafe i2 system dose monitoring and management tool in its Infinix-i cardiovascular X-ray systems.
- HOW A MARRIAGE WITH BIG PHARMA ENDED IN DIVORCE. Arie, Sophie // BMJ: British Medical Journal;10/12/2013, Vol. 347 Issue 7928, p15
The article discusses the termination of the Ethical Standards in Health and Life Sciences Group (ESHLSG) in Great Britain. Particular focus is given to the statements contained in the group's documents "Guidance on Collaboration Between Healthcare Professionals and the Pharmaceutical Industry"...
- Doctors' groups are criticised for endorsing pro-industry guidelines. Arie, Sophie // BMJ: British Medical Journal;10/12/2013, Vol. 347 Issue 7928, p1
The article reports on the decision by the Ethical Standards in Health and Life Sciences Group (ESHLSG) to disband in 2013. The move came following criticism of the group for publishing guidance on collaboration between healthcare professionals and the drug industry and on transparency of...
- Collaboration with industry should be transparent. Goldacre, Ben // BMJ: British Medical Journal;10/12/2013, Vol. 347 Issue 7928, p25
The author comments on the decision by the Ethical Standards in Health and Life Sciences Group (ESHLSG) in Great Britain to disband. He cites criticism received by ESHLSG on its claims about the benefits of industry sponsored education and of seeing drug company sales representatives. He talks...
- A big deal for many pharma startups. GOLDSTEIN, JONATHAN // Medical Device Daily;10/9/2013, Vol. 17 Issue 195, p8
The article explores the Biotech Incubator Tender of the Israeli Office of the Chief Scientist, where the Israeli government is offering startups the experience, management approaches and discipline associated with the global pharmaceutical research and development landscape.