Age Discrimination in Benefits Among Older Employees
- Major Agreements Expiring Next Month. // Monthly Labor Review;Oct75, Vol. 98 Issue 10, p61
Lists several collective bargaining agreements that are expiring in November 1975. Industries where the labor agreements are implemented; Trade-unions that serve as collective bargaining units; Number of employees covered by the collective bargaining agreements.
- Union recognition requests doubled over the past year. Reade, Quentin // Personnel Today;7/16/2002, p6
Reports the increasing applications for statutory recognition by trade unions in Great Britain. Recognition in initiating collective bargaining agreement; Confidence of the group in using the process; Growth of labor groups.
- Queensland workers clean up with new agreement. // Green Left Weekly;10/14/2009, Issue 813, p4
The article reports on the acceptance of the Liquor Hospitality and Miscellaneous Workers Union (LHMQ) Queensland to the announcement of the government that it will support the Clean Start Collective Agreement.
- Boilermakers 27, Roofers 2 reach three-year agreements. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;3/17/2011, Vol. 74 Issue 33, p4
The article reports on a three-year agreement made by two construction unions in Missouri, the Boilermakers Local 27 and the Roofers Local 2, with their signatory contractors that includes a first-year wage freeze along with a modest increase in benefits.
- County unions reach wage agreement. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;2/5/96, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p6
Reports that labor unions representing most San Diego County, California employees have come to an agreement on tentative new contracts that will increase their salaries by six percent. Service Employees International Union, Local 535; SEIU Local 2028.
- Unite gets tough over key site agreements. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Jun2012, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p1
The article offers information on the campaign Play By The Rules by the general workers union Unite in Great Britain, which aims to enforce compliance on employers in the mechanical and electrical sector with regard to key agreements on every site in the nation.
- Project labor agreements are discriminatory. Spenner, Greg // Corridor Business Journal;7/26/2010, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p24
In this article, the author discusses the discrimination issues surrounding project labor agreements (PLAs), which are only available for construction labor unions in Iowa.
- DC-37 and city open contract negotiations. Brooks, Charles // New York Amsterdam News;03/23/2000, Vol. 91 Issue 12, p4
Reports that contract negotiations have opened between the District Council 37 and New York City. Demands presented by labor union representatives to New York's Office of Labor Relations; Stipulations of the proposed labor contract between the union and the city.
- El Salvador (Case No. 2615). // Official Bulletin: Series B;2008, Vol. 91 Issue 3 (351, 352), p102
The article offers information on a case of Trade Union of Workers in Tourism, the Hotel Industry and Allied Industries (STITHS) in El Salvador about the violation of the collective agreement clause on regrading and wage adjustment, submission of a collective agreement signed by the parties in...