Look who won our most admired women and men polls
Tags: PUBLIC opinion
- How about a special university tax? Hatton, Joanne // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;2/1/93, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p26
Discusses a survey conducted at the University of Calgary which included questions about funding commissioned to gauge community reaction. The Calgary consulting firm, The Advisory Group; Percentage of those surveyed willing to pay special post-secondary education tax; Survey results on issue...
- Springer fever in February sweeps. Tobenkin, David // Broadcasting & Cable;4/17/95, Vol. 125 Issue 16, p26
Reports on the result of the audience share analysis of veteran syndicated talk shows by station rep firm Seltel. Increase in the viewership of `Jerry Springer'; Declines for `Donahue' and `Oprah'; Peak of `Jenny Jones' and `Ricki Lake.'
- 83% of GMs turned off by talk shows. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;1/15/96, Vol. 126 Issue 3, p3
Reports on the view of television executives that talkshows in the United States are sleazy and present subject matters of little value to the viewing public. Comments referring to `Jenny Jones,' `Ricki Lake' and `Jerry Springer'; Impact to local advertising sales.
- Extra! We're Hip! // Orange County Business Journal;8/11/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p59
Presents public opinions about Orange County, California.
- HOW'S IT SELLING? // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/17/2003, Issue 2590, p39
Presents opinions from travel agency executives on New England as an interesting tourist destination.
- AGENTS' FEEDBACK. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/17/2003, Issue 2590, p40
Presents feedback from travel agents on New England.
- Critical realignments and the public opinion poll. Geer, J.G. // Journal of Politics;May91, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p434
Asserts that with the advent of the public opinion poll, politicians began to have access to highly reliable information about the electorate's views on issues. What occurred before the development of the public opinion poll; Down's 1957 assumption of certainty; Sundquist, Carmines and...
- Info on Empire State. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/30/95, Vol. 42 Issue 44, p39
Presents information on public information sessions throughout November held by SUNY Empire State College.
- WE TALK TO TOURISTS. // Sarasota Magazine;Dec2011, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p56
The article provides information on a survey conducted by writer Forest Balderson to know the views of tourists about Sarasota, Florida.