Arizona Sports Authority Rounds Third After Latest Bond Deal
- Eckels: Houston Sports Authority Is Outliving Its Usefulness. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;05/08/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30886, p4
Reports on the disbanding of the Harris County-Houston Sports Authority after the construction of Harris County, Texas' football stadium. Bonds offered by the authority; Collection of hotel tax.
- Arizona Sports Authority Short on Stadium Revenue. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/13/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33678, p1
The article reports that Phoenix and Glendale cities in Arizona will have to acquire revenue to finance for the improvements of the spring training facilities for the Major League Baseball due to subsidy shortage of the Arizona Sports and Tourism Authority (ASTA).
- MSG vs. MTA. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;4/11/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32108, p35
Reports on the lawsuit filed by the Madison Square Garden against the state's Metropolitan Transportation Authority of violating its legal responsibilities and the public trust in its latest move to block construction of a new football stadium in New York City. Facts of the case; Merits of the...
- Arizona Agency OKs Up to $45M for Stadium Infrastructure. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31987, p3
Reports that the Arizona Sports and Tourism Authority (ASTA) board voted to issue up to $45 million of revenue bonds for infrastructure upgrades around the Arizona Cardinals football stadium under construction in Glendale. Possibilithy that ASTA would issue only $33 million by the end of...
- Arizona Agency Aims to Refund $177M of Football Stadium Debt. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/1/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33706, p8
The article reports on the financial assistance of the Arizona Sports Tourism Authority to the University of Phoenix Stadium to recover some grounds lost to the recession. The agency sheds variable-rate bonds and seeks savings with a refunding of debt issued to finance the stadium. It refunds...
- A Great Place to Live, Work, Play and Visit. // njbiz;6/19/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 25, Special section p22
Features the Mercer County, New Jersey. Launch of the marketing agency Capital Region Convention & Visitors Bureau; Number of people employed by the tourism sector in the county; Flagship facilities in Mercer, including Waterfront Park Stadium.
- Revised Virginia Ballpark Plan to Lure Expos Includes Mostly Taxable Debt. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;6/22/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31910, p25
Reports on the plan to sell 418 million dollars of 30-year municipal bonds to finance for a professional baseball stadium by the Virginia Baseball Stadium Authority in Virginia. Role of the Richmond-based Virginia Resources Authority to sell the bonds; Function of the state of Virginia to rebate...
- Arizona Sports Authority Plans Final Bonds for Stadium. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/18/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32176, p3
Reports on the plan of the Arizona Sports & Tourism Authority (AZSTA) to sell its revenue bonds in Dallas, Texas. Purpose of the plan to complete the construction of the new Arizona Cardinals Stadium; Total amount of revenue bonds involved in the planned transaction; Comments from AZSTA finance...
- Minnesota Sports Facilities Authority: Advertisement for Qualifications and Proposals for Architectural and Engineering Services. // Minnesota State Register;8/13/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p269
The article presents information that the Minnesota Sports Facilities Authority is soliciting proposals for the architectural and engineering services. It informs that work includes architectural and engineering services for the new stadium design and construction. Information about a conference...