- Slovak profits squeezed by competition. // Utility Week;4/1/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p10
Reports on the increase of the net profits of Slovakian fixed-line operator Slovak Telecom for 2003. Percentage of increase in net profits; Amount invested by the company in the digitalization of its network.
- A German shopping spree? Jackson, Donny // Telephony;06/12/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 24, p26
Predicts that German company Deutsche Telekom may purchase a telecommunications company in the United States (U.S.). Budget of the company for acquisitions; Companies that are speculated to be of interest to Deutsche Telekom; Regulatory challenge faced by the company in the U.S.
- Monopoly's FWA bid endangers competition. Togneri, Chris // Slovak Spectator;04/16/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 15, pI
Focuses on the decision to allow telecommunications monopoly Slovak Telecom to bid for three fixed wireless access (FWA) licenses. Details on FWA services; Deadline of the bid for the licenses; Bidders for the tender.
- DT protests connection ruling. B.M.C. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p13
Reports on the criticism launched by Deutsche Telekom AG against the German telecommunications regulators for granting a favorable connection rate to a new telecommunication firm. Allegations by company officials that the ruling could encourage unfair competition in the country's deregulated...
- All In One. Baskin, Jeff // Global Telephony;May2000, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p12
Reports that Deutsche Telekom has adopted a billing and accounts receivable system that charges fixed-network services to a single bill customers can access online. Key features and specifications of the billing system; Implementation of a core billing system to create a more integrated and...
- Deutsche Telekom defends fiber-network turf. Strass, Achim // Lightwave;Oct95, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p16
Reports on the efforts of Deutsche Telekom to bolster its position as the leading supplier of fiber-optics networks in Germany. Competition; Reevaluation of customers' needs; Aim to serve international markets.
- Deutsche Telekom pads coffers in acquisition quest. Luna, Lynnette; Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;07/05/99, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p1
Reports on speculations as to what acquisitions will Deutsche Telekom AG make in the United States and Europe after its $11 billion secondary offering. German telecom company's pledge to become a global player in all markets; Possible acquisitions of mobile-phone, Internet and information...
- Deutsche `Fantastic' // TVB Europe;May98, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p10
Enumerates some of the developments inside the Deutsche Telekom company. Licensing of the Channel Management Center software for broadband multimedia distribution; Equity investment in the Fantastic Corporation; Plans to transmit digital services.
- Why it's called Deutsche Telekom. Taaffe, Ouida // Telecommunications - International Edition;Oct2003, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p22
Focuses on the business performance of Deutsche Telekom AG in Germany. Impact of pre-selection on the company's profits; Market share; Introduction of mobile number portability; Number of mobile market subscribers.