What Do OEMs Want When Outsourcing?
- Good Fences Make Good Neighbors. Bilbrough, Bob // Circuits Assembly;Nov2001, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p26
Focuses on the need for written contracts between original equipment manufacturers and their electronics manufacturing services (EMS) providers. Benefits that can be availed with the contracts; Components of a functional contract for an EMS provider; Explanation of all the components involved...
- Article Index. // Transmission & Distribution World;Sep2009 Supplement, p8
A subject index for the September 2009 issue of "Transmission & Distribution World 2010 Buyers Guide" is presented.
- Decorative Technology Adds Pizzazz To Cell Phones And More. // Product Design & Development;Mar2003, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p46
Focuses on the aspects of in-mold decorating (IMD), a decorative technology in the U.S. Changes in the design requirements of original equipment manufacturers; Features of IMD; Advantages of IMD.
- All-American. // Home Accents Today;Apr2011, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p6
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses reports published within the issue including the launching of a new production facility in the U.S. for doing original equipment manufacturer (OEM) work in line with the "Made in America" campaign and the presentation of...
- MARKET WATCH. // Microwaves & RF;Mar2013, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p21
The article offers news briefs as of April 2013 on topics including increase of 13.5 percent in original equipment manufacturer (OEM) spending on semiconductors in 2013 and exploration of magnetic fields of sun by the Japanese Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA).
- GEARMOTORS: ACHIEVING THE PERFECT MOTOR & GEARBOX MATCH. // Motion System Design Exclusive Insight;5/23/2012, p1
The article focuses on choosing gearmotor for original equipment manufacturer (OEM) applications.
- CRAIN'S LIST: LARGEST OEM PARTS SUPPLIERS. // Crain's Detroit Business;12/31/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 53, p43
The article lists suppliers of original equipment manufacturers (OEM) in Michigan, which include Delphi Corp., TRW Automotive Holdings Corp., and Visteon Corp.
- TOOLS/TOOLING MATERIALS. // Composites Technology;Sourcebook 2009, p135
A list of the suppliers of composite tools, mandrels, tooling materials and supplies, along with the supplier and phone numbers, is presented.
- AUXILIARY PROCESSING EQUIPMENT. // Composites Technology;Sourcebook 2009, p147
A list of the suppliers of composite auxiliary processing equipment, along with the suppliers and phone numbers, is presented.