Is ESD Still a Problem?
- Fire ESD No.4 sets public hearing regarding tax rate. Masterson, Marcie // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);8/13/2008, Vol. 136 Issue 33, p7A
The article offers information on the topics discussed at the meeting of Fire Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) in Bertram, Texas on August 5, 2008 which include an overview of duties and obligations as well as the process of setting up the budget for 2008 and 2009.
- CALENDAR. // Test & Measurement World;Aug2010, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p13
A calendar of international events related to electronics from September 13-November 12, 2010 is presented which includes the conference titled "Electronica" in Munich, Germany, the Electrical Overstress and Electrostatic Discharge (EOS/ESD) Symposium in Reno, Nevada and the International Test...
- 12th International Symposium on High Pressure, Low Temperature Plasma Chemistry (HAKONE XII). Matejčík, S.; Kogelschatz, U. // European Physical Journal - Applied Physics;Jul2011, Vol. 55 Issue 1, pN.PAG
Information about the 12th International Symposium on High Pressure, Low Temperature Plasma Chemistry (HAKONE XII) held in Bratislava, Slovakia from September 12-17, 2010 is presented. It notes the strong representation of the fields of surface processes and technologies and environmental...
- ANADEF 2010 Workshop Report. Perdu, Philippe // Electronic Device Failure Analysis;Feb2011, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p30
Information about several papers discussed at a workshop organized by a French Electronic Failure Analysis Society is presented. Topics include electrical diagnosis, very-large-scale integration (VSLI) failure analysis techniques, and electrostatic discharges. The workshop featured participants...
- IEEE 17th International Symposium on the Physical and Failure Analysis of Integrated Circuits (IPFA 2010). Chee Lip Gan // Electronic Device Failure Analysis;Feb2011, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p32
Information about IEEE 17th International Symposium on the Physical and Failure Analysis of Integrated Circuits (IPFA 2010) held July 5-9, 2010 at the Suntec Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre is presented. Topics included the impacts of the physical defects of gate...
- Determination of the minimum value of the safety factor from geodesic AlfvÃ©n eigenmodes in Joint European Torus. Elfimov, A. G.; Galvão, R. M. O.; Sharapov, S. E.; JET-EFDA Contributors // Physics of Plasmas;Nov2010, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p110705
An analysis of the experimental conditions under which low-frequency (70-150 kHz) AlfvÃ©n eigenmodes (AE) are excited during the monster sawtooth in Joint European Torus [F. Romanelli et al., Proceedings of the 22nd IAEA Fusion Energy Conference, Geneva, Switzerland, 2008] is presented for the...
- 2004 Winter Conference on Plasma Spectrochemistry. // Analytical & Bioanalytical Chemistry;Sep2003, Vol. 377 Issue 1, p225
The article presents information on the 2004 Winter Conference on Plasma Spectrochemistry, which will be held at Fort Lauderdale, Florida, from January 5th to 10th, 2004. The topic for the 13th biennial, Winter Conference is the scope of Plasma Spectrochemistry in the 21st Century. More than 600...
- Don't Guess--Measure. Brandt, Michael T. // Circuits Assembly;Sep2001, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p24
Focuses on the importance of measuring processes and materials for effective control of electrostatic discharges. Acccurate definition of problems; Specification of equipment for measurements; Types of measurements for application.
- ESD: standards or real-world conditions? Hutchins, David W. // Environmental Engineering;Winter2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p28
Focuses on electrostatic discharge standards (ESD). Information on ESD; Kinds of human body model ESD standards; Types of devices that provide ESD protection.