Greater Clearwater Area Council Donates Toys and Clothing to Needy Children
- TUNE TOGS. Ressner, Jeffrey // Time;12/6/2004, Vol. 164 Issue 23, p125
Mentions the development of the Hoodio, a hooded fleece jacket with a built-in FM stereo created by toymaker Wild Planet. How the jacket is sold at Gapkids and runs on 3 AAA batteries; Reference to how one must remove the electronic parts before washing the jacket.
- Fire safety standards and the Watchdog effect. Levin, Catherine // Fire;Jul/Aug2015, Vol. 111 Issue 1380, p43
The article focuses on young children dresses and toys that are made up of same material, which is not fire safety. The article discusses the essential requirements for the manufacturing of toys and standard tests to examine its safety in the European Union with the requirements for the...
- A place for beanies. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Nov97, Vol. 98 Issue 11, p96
Presents information on accessories for beanie toys ranging from miniature furniture to wall hangings. Identification of miniature bean supplies being offered; Details on beeneapolis house, a pop-open cardboard assembly.
- small talk. // Baby Talk;Mar2003, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p14
Covers issues about babies and mothers. Clothing and toy line based on the 'Miss Spider,' books; Embarrassing motherhood experiences; Athletic maternity wear.
- FOR TOTS. // Australian Parents;Oct/Nov2008, p31
The article features several items for children including Graham & Brown Frames wallpaper, Djeco's stacking games and Sandra Thom design sweet one-off dresses.
- BE SNOW SMART! // Humpty Dumpty's Magazine;Dec2002, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p30
Provides children an activity about the clothes that must be worn before they will play in the snow.
- Dress Up. McLaughlin, Chantal M.; Bradley, Melissa Biggs // Town & Country;Dec2003, Vol. 157 Issue 5283, p208
Presents information on Manomia, a manufacturer of children's clothing in the U.S.
- Rewarding Experiences. Crawford, Caletha // Earnshaw's Review;Jul2010, Vol. 94 Issue 6, p5
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Jacqueline Micucci on how kids stay informed of the fashion trend, and one by Angela Velasquez on the glimpse of the New York International Gift Fair and one on special occasion wear for children.
- Back to Basics. // Earnshaw's Review;Jul2010, Vol. 94 Issue 6, p13
The article reports on the back-to-the-basic trend in children's wear in the U.S. for 2010 according to Jamara Ghalayini.